6 Best Editing Software for Gamers
Gamers not only need to play games, but they also need to play with video editing software to make their recorded gameplays entertaining and joyful for viewers. For this purpose, every gamer tries to figure out the best option on the market. Here, we are helping you to save your time by showcasing the six best editing software for gamers. We will discuss the pros and cons of each software to make everything easy.
1) iMyFone Filme
When it comes to the best editing software for gamer, iMyFone Filme is our first choice. The specialty of this software is that it is not only for beginners but also for experts. Beginners can edit their videos without any hassle, and professionals can achieve perfection. All the features and functions of iMyFone Filme make it best for video editing. It is available for macOS and Windows users with a clean and straightforward interface.
imyfone filme best video editor for gamer
- There are many pre-designed effects, filters, transitions, and slideshow templates for your videos.
- You get all basic and advanced options like trim, split, cut, add, remove, change color, change speed, and change ratios of your video.
- iMyFone Filme supports various input formats of media.
- It allows screen recording as well as voice recording. So, it is perfect for gamers.
- It also acts as a real-time voice changer. Thus, gamers can change their voice in recorded video.
- iMyFone Filme is a paid video editing software. You will need to pay for premium features. However, it also has a free version.
- It does not support 3D editing.
2) Lightworks Pro Video Editor
Lightworks Pro is a professional video editor for gamers. It is a pro-level editor with Keyframing feature to ensure smooth transitions between short clips. After considering this software, you will also be allowed to use its plugins to make different transitions and visual effects. Other than this, all the essential tools for professional video editing are available in this software.
- There are various output formats supported by this software.
- It supports 3D Stereoscopic output.
- It has a customizable interface.
- It supports multiple languages.
- It has third-party software support.
- It requires a learning curve to make professional videos.
3) Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro is a high-level and well-reputed video editor for Apple devices. Gamers can skyrocket their editing level and make attractive and professionally edited gaming videos using Final Cut Pro. The built-in libraries of this software are a kind of complete asset of templates and effects. Its timeline is clear and clean to edit videos smoothly and make all changes you need. Moreover, the interface is also quite simple.
- It supports 360-degree footage.
- It offers the perfect timeline for editing videos in professional ways.
- Final Cut Pro also supports the Multicam feature.
- It has an auto analyzing feature for face recording.
- Only for Apple devices.
- It is a paid software; there is no free version.
4) Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of those editing tools which are highly used for most professional tasks all around the world. The reasons for its popularity are its powerful tools, features, and smooth systems of operation. If you are able to bear its cost, then it will absolutely boost up your editing skills.
- Super fast and high-quality video editing.
- It supports various input and output formats.
- It allows real-time perfect video editing.
- It is supported by both macOS and Windows OS.
- It has plugins and library support.
- Users can use motion graphics features for preparing different enchanting videos.
- Keyboard shortcuts make the process easier.
- This is a paid video editor. The free trial is only for limited days.
- It needs expensive hardware.
Blender is a consciously designed and assembled toolset for video perfectionists and gamers. It is a very advanced software program that supports 2D and 3D animation, sculpturing, modeling, VFX, simulations, and video editing. The best part is that it is an open-source and free tool.
It is the best option for gamers to edit their gaming video to attract an audience. Blender’s tools and features and operating functions are enough to make smooth, precise, high-quality gaming videos. Due to its customizable interface, it allows making the interface according to your ease of working fast and perfectly.
- The software is supported by almost all OS, including Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- It is a free tool.
- It has all basic and advanced video editing tools with a perfect timeline.
- You can do color grading and color correction.
- It has audio mixing and waveform visualization features.
- There are 32 slots for adding text, audio, music, video clips, and images.
- It allows 3D texturing, rendering, and modeling.
- It is quite challenging for beginners.
- It does not support the social media exporting feature.
Kapwing is a free online tool to edit unlimited videos. It is the best editing software for gamer as it is a web-based tool; it does not occupy storage space in your device. Moreover, the interface is also fantastic and simple. It offers stock videos and pictures to use for free in your content. The upgrade option is also available for those who want to enjoy the advanced features.
- This online tool can be used on all OS.
- Kapwing is free of cost. However, you can get its premium plan.
- Users can edit unlimited videos on a daily basis.
- There is a huge stock of pictures and videos.
- The tool also provides pre-stored music or audio tracks.
- Users can enjoy different templates, plugins, scenes, and elements.
- You need an internet connection to use the tool.
- It doesn’t provide professional editing features like 3D editing and Keyframing.
Gamers share their videos and live streams with their audiences. Therefore, video editing is a must before they share their video. A professionally edited video will engage the audience and bring better results. We have discussed some amazing video editors that games can use. We recommend Filme as it is the best video editing software for gamer and can be used for any purpose. It is beginner-friendly, and the advanced features are more than enough to help your videos stand out from the crowd.