Steps to Check BECE Placement into SHS. Placement Cards and Checker available
The school placements are out and everyone can now check their placement. You can use the card as many times as you want. So you can use it to check on phone and also use it to check on the computer so that you print it.
Listen to this post:
Prospective Senior High School students who wrote the Basic Education Certificate Examination a few months ago can be able to check their school placement on their phones via online method, starting from Sunday, 8th September 2019.
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) will allow the students to see the schools they have been admitted to and the programme they have been offered.
Buy BECE Placement Checker Online with Mobile Money
You can send money now for the card and check the placement
Ike is running a special offer for all those who want the Placement Checker to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. We are giving out the BECE Placement Checker for just GHS 15.
Follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Send MTN Mobile Money GHS 15 to 0550107980, Subscriber (Isaac).
Step 2: Send the name on the Mobile Money Account you used to send the money or the Merchant Name you used for the transaction, back to 0550107980 through WhatsApp
Step 3: You will receive the SERIAL and PIN (12 Digit eVoucher) through WhatsApp to check your School Placement 2019 once the payment is confirmed. It takes less than 35 minutes to send the card after payment.
The CSSPS is a system used by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to place qualified Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) candidates into Senior High School (SHS), Technical Institutes (TI) and Vocational Institutes.
Latest Information from Ghana Education Service (GES)
The Placement portal will be opened on the evening of Sunday 8th September 2019.
You can, therefore, check your Placement from that time. Each placement card can be used by a student an unlimited number of times.
1st year Green and single Track will go to school on the 15th of September 2019.
1st year Gold will also return on the 12th of November 2019.
What to do when you see error 502 Bad Gateway on CSSPS Website for checking placement
If you are checking your placement and you see error 502 bad gateway, it means that a lot of people are also checking the result and the system is down as a result of that.
It is not a problem with the eVoucher Code. You will have to wait for a while and then try to check again.
When will 2019 School Placement Checker into SHS come out?
The 2019 Placement Checker is out so you can buy it now by following the steps above. From Sunday, September 8th 2019, you will be able to check the results from the CSSPS portal.
From that time and date, you will be able to buy and check the school placements.
Be careful not to get frauded
Please be sure not to get frauded by people who claim to be selling the result checker cards; very cheap yet won’t send you the card. Also, the SMS method that people are using will just chop your bundle without giving you the needed results.
Shortcode to check BECE School Placement
In the past, students could send their index number to the shortcode 1060 to check their CSSPS School Placement. However, that method does not work any longer, you might waste your credit when you try it.
How to check BECE Placement Online on a mobile phone or PC from Wednesday
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2018, this is what you will input: 123456789018.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
You can read more here.