BECE Results Checker 2021: How to Buy and Check with Mobile Money
The West Africa Examinations Council will soon release the result for all Junior High School Students who participated in the 2021 BECE.
The BECE Provisional Results 2021 is expected to be available on the WAEC Site before students see the schools in which they have been placed.
If you want a placement checker, click here.
Have BECE 2021 Results been released?
The actual date for the release of the BECE is not yet known. Due to the delays from the coronavirus and the academic calendar, WAEC will communicate when they will release the results a few weeks after the exams are taken. Currently, it is expected that the 2021 BECE results will be released in early March 2022.
In this tutorial, we will teach you how to check your results instantly online without the need for a scratch card.
Although the results are yet to be released, it will be good to buy the result checker for BECE and keep it to check the results late.
This will help to prevent shortages or any price increases.
Note: Not all phone calls can be answered due to the number of people calling. Follow the steps on paying the getting the PIN through WhatsApp.
All you need to check your BECE results in 2021 is your PIN which we will provide for you. If you need help, contact our BECE Pin sales executive, IKE on 0550107980 via WhatsApp.
How to get your BECE Results Checker PIN
You can get the BECE Pin at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country for GHS 18 or GHS 20. Beware of scammers too who will only take advantage of you and try to charge you at very low prices.
IKE is running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. He is giving out the BECE Pin for just GHS 17.
Step 1: Send MTN Mobile Money GHS 17 to 0550107980, Subscriber (Isaac)
Step 2: Send the name on the Mobile Money Account you used to send the money or the Merchant Name back to 0550107980 through WhatsApp.
Step 3: You will receive the SERIAL and PIN to check your BECE 2021 results once the payment is confirmed. It takes 2-4 minutes to send the card after payment.
Kindly send a WhatsApp message for further instructions or clarifications.
How to check your 2021 BECE Results on Phone
After you have purchased your BECE 2021 Pins on ResultsChecker.com.gh, follow the steps below to check your results.
- Use any browser, preferably Google Chrome, and visit eresults.waecgh.org
- On the next screen, enter your Index Number: Eg: 0070202043
- Enter your WAEC exam year of completion. Eg: 2021
- Enter the exam type you sat for. Eg: BECE School 2021
- Now, you will need to enter your 10 Digit Pin here. Enter the secret Pin.
- Submit your personal information and patiently wait for your results.
- A new screen will pop up confirming your results.
- Download or print your results
Confirm your BECE Results 2021 with a Scratch Card
If you already have a scratch card and would not prefer the PIN Method (which is more convenient), then this is how to use the scratch card to check your results.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2021.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
WAEC Contact Details
- Behind Ridge Hospital
- P. O. Box 917, Accra
- (233) 302 208201-9
- [email protected]
Kindly share this article with friends and family, you may be helping someone.