[Closed]Ghana Online Passport Application Discussion – Tips, Problems, Process and More

• Posted In: Ghana Online Passport Application Discussion

• Keymaster

Sorry about that. With wrong credentials, kindly just do a “forgotten password” on the passport application page and a link to reset your password will be emailed to you.

hi,saw your reply about clicking next next till you are able to re book an appointment letter.But thats not possible after you have finished the process.Please help i am desperate.

Keymaster

Hi, you can only rebook an appointment if the first appointment date elapses.

Pls I have successfully applied for the online passport and received my pinksheet indicating the day to come and take my passport. When I checked the online status I have seen the green ticks in order but it has jumped the received and ticked transfer. Is that normal ?

Keymaster

I can’t tell. However, don’t worry. Just go on the day you are supposed to take the passport.I can’t tell. However, don’t worry. Just go on the day you are supposed to take the passport.I can’t tell. However, don’t worry. Just go on the day you are supposed to take the passport and you should have it. A lot of people have reported “mistakes” on the status page but had their passports.

How do i retrieve my information on my bio-metric passport..

Keymaster

What sort of information are you referring to?

missed some vital infos i used to fill my form and i really wanna get them.. can you help in any way.?

Keymaster

Every information you fill on the passport has to come from somewhere. Just verify from those other places or log in to your account and check the information. Also, the printed document that you submit to the PAC should have all the other information.

Please can I change my my application from a standard one to an expedited one after payments have been made?
    If yes how can I do it?

Keymaster

No. Unfortunately, you can’t. However, you can buy a new form ( the express one) and fill and submit. In that case, you will not have to fill and submit the standard form.

I made a mistake with my date of birth when filling the form online. can I print and correct it using correction fluid. If yes what about the information stored on their database and what date of birth will appear on the passport itself.Is the corrected one ???

Keymaster

Hello Dennis. If you have not already booked an appointment, then kindly edit the form online, and print with the new information. If you have already booked the appointment, then use the correction fluid and clearly explain to the vetting officer(s) on duty on appointment day.

Hello,
    On a particular day I attempted to use my biometric passport at the bank and was informed that I couldn’t use it because it was not activated. I had applied for this passport online in 2017 and would like to know why it is not yet activated

Keymaster

Once you receive your passport, it means it is “activated”. However, no system is perfect. I advise you go back to the PAC and find out from there.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • The topic ‘[Closed]Ghana Online Passport Application Discussion – Tips, Problems, Process and More’ is closed to new replies.