[Closed]Ghana Online Passport Application Discussion – Tips, Problems, Process and More

• Posted In: Ghana Online Passport Application Discussion

Hello marttey God bless you for this good initiative to help some us who are near frustration. I bought an online passport expedition form last December and in the process of filling had something to do so decided to continue the next day..since then,anytime I try logging in to continue it tells me invalid voucher pin and I really need it urgently..pls help

Keymaster

Hello Dorinda. Kindly note that you have to log in with your username and password first to access the portal. Once you are inside the portal, click on “My Applications” to see your list of applications. Chances are you have already added the voucher to your applications.

please the site is not working
    please why?

I try to process my online registration but the problem is the code to be send to my mobile to continue the process is not coming as i waited for some time. So i did the process again using different phone number and email line. And the problem is the same. What can i do to continue the process. Thanks

anytime i enter the site to be entered to search and fill forms online…i get the feedback that the site cannot be reached on several attempts , i have the voucher form with the pin but cant fill online?

Keymaster

The site is working very well from my end. I even logged in and checked my previous application. Are you sure you are visiting the right site? The url is https://passport.mfa.gov.gh/

Keymaster

The site is working very well from my end. I just logged in and checked my previous application. Are you sure you are visiting the right site? The url is https://passport.mfa.gov.gh/

Keymaster

Hello Dorinda. Kindly note that you have to log in with your username and password first to access the portal. Once you are inside the portal, click on New Application, Choose Ecobank then choose mobile money and enter your number. The prompt to complete the process would show up on your phone.

Hello, Please i can’t seem to upload my passport sized photo less than 210kb, i have been facing this problem for the past five days and i thought it was from the site. I actually don’t know what is going on, i tried using a different picture but still facing the same problem and i tried using a different browser as well but still not working. Sometimes i fill in a whole info and after saving, it disappears. I would have to click a button twice before it works. Please help me out cox the online application is too stressful, thought it would be easier.

hello,
    i have filled the form online got to the appointment stage since june 2017 but i am unable to book appointment since then.
    i have asked someone and i was told to go and book manually at accra and i am unable to print the form from the start.Anytime i login in i only get access to the appointment stage and i am unable to start new application. so what do i do

how do you print out the forms online?? a bit desperate…cant figure it out,i just logged in

Keymaster

Thanks for reaching out. I don’t normally do this, but in your situation, I would. Kindly send me an email [email protected]
    Let’s talk about the specifics of your case.

Keymaster

Have you been using the same browser and computer? Sometimes, browsers interfere with the functionalities of the website. I would suggest you use chrome browser, without any extensions or ad blockers and check if you can book an appointment. Otherwise, kindly go to the Accra PAC and ask for assistance.

Keymaster

The application online doesn’t require you to print a form at the beginning of your application. You fill everything online and you only print when you are done with the whole process and have booked a date.

Hello, please I realised after printing out my appointment slip I didn’t add an alphabet at the end of the witness’middle name…..what do I do? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)
  • The topic ‘[Closed]Ghana Online Passport Application Discussion – Tips, Problems, Process and More’ is closed to new replies.