Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$comment_ID in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mfidie/public/wp-content/plugins/schema-and-structured-data-for-wp/output/function.php on line 1285

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$comment_ID in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mfidie/public/wp-content/plugins/schema-and-structured-data-for-wp/output/function.php on line 1285

Meaning of “queried”

• Posted In: Ghana Online Passport Application Discussion

Please i would to ask what “queried” entails, on the passport application status timeline.my status shows green on the queried but i dont know what it means. Kindly help
    And also the “received” status was skipped and shows transferred green.
    Thanks in advance

Keymaster

First of all “queried” is not a bad thing.

Also, the skips are normal.

When applying for your Ghana Passport, “Queried” means they information has been verified and it will soon move to the next stage.

I’ve applied for my Ghanaian passport for renewal and I’ve been given 2 to 3 weeks and it will be ready and it’s been 2 weeks already and the status of my passport has been queried for almost a week and over and do I need to take any action or will I be contacted and moreover is a premium express application that’s should be processed faster.

Keymaster

So long as the “Queried” is not in green, you don’t have to worry at all.

My Queried is in Green, is that something that I should be worried about?

What is the implications of my passport application been queried and transferred?

Keymaster

Queried is a normal process in the application. Don’t be scared. It will be processed for collection or delivery soon.

At first,my status was “ok to print” was green.Then a week later,”queried” status was green and “Ok to print” changed to blue.What could be the cause?

Pls I applied on 7th of August and had my vetting on 25th August but I was not giving date of collection

My passport application status has moved from awaiting processing and jumped to transfered and queried which of course are in green color. Should I be worried or is there something I should do be doing about it please?

Keymaster

Hi, Japheth. You don’t have to do anything. It will go through the rest of the process.

I applied for a renewal of my passport in January and up to now have not received it and my passport status too is the queried stage and its in the green color please what should I do because don’t really know what is keeping my passport there or should I go to the passport premium office

On the 24th June, 2022,my passport application status is showing GREEN under Queried.
    All other stages are showing GREEN except:
    RECEIVED
    OK TO PRINT
    PASSPORT PRINTED
    Is this a problem I have to follow-up at where I did my passport vetting?

My passport status has been on green for queried and blue for ok to print since Feb ?? Should I be worried or what should I do

I applied for a passport in December and up till now I’ve not received it and my passport status has been on “ok to print”for about 2months now.do I have to follow up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Meaning of “queried”

You should use your real email address (no one will see it) so that you can receive your replies fast via email when they are posted here.

Your information:

Click to Hide Advanced Floating Content