Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$comment_ID in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mfidie/public/wp-content/plugins/schema-and-structured-data-for-wp/output/function.php on line 1297

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$comment_ID in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mfidie/public/wp-content/plugins/schema-and-structured-data-for-wp/output/function.php on line 1297

Meaning of “queried”

• Posted In: Ghana Online Passport Application Discussion

I applied for express passport and my status was OK to print on the 29th July but on the 1St August it was moved to Queried and my collecting date is on the 8th of August…. I wanna know what’s wrong and what to do next.

Please my passport status has been queried since July and it’s green rather skip recieved. I had need the passport for my educational travel process at this stage is there something I have to go to the office or I can cancels the process and start again please help me

Keymaster

No cause for alarm. You will get the passport. “Queried” here is not a negative term. It means it is in the process and will soon be printed.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Meaning of “queried”

You should use your real email address (no one will see it) so that you can receive your replies fast via email when they are posted here.

Your information:

Click to Hide Advanced Floating Content