Founder Institute At Silicon Valley Opens Application To Mentor Entrepreneurs
The Founder Institute, an American business incubator, entrepreneur training and start-up, has announced that, it has open applications for its 2020 program which will be held in Accra.
With this, they tend to invite all entrepreneurs interested in setting up a business and are looking up to a mentor for a start-up should apply to the upcoming 2020 Founder Institute program which will be held in Accra at http://fi.co/apply/Accra or attend the free start-up event which will be hosted by the Accra Founder Institute.
The seminar will be held with the aim of aspiring entrepreneurs who are ready for a new challenge with the necessary support and equipment in setting up a business.
The program will also be used as a means to unveil the Founder Institute newest company building curriculum and used it to address the use of advance founder and also aspire and encourage new entrepreneurs ready to set up their business.
Mentors who have shown interest in supporting Accra Founder Institute entrepreneurs who will apply include:
- Alex Bram: CEO of Hubtel
- Akua Nyame Mensah: Certified Executive Coach of A.N.M & Company
- Andrew Takyi Appiah: Managing Director of Zeepay
- Chiamaka Nwosu: CEO of Truckrtech
- Dave Emnett: Co-Founder of Ozé
- Desmond Koney: CEO of Complete Farmer
- Emily Sheldon: CEO of African Health Innovation Centre
- Emmanuel Noah: CEO of Quail Masters Ltd
- Emmanuel Gamor: Founder of Urithi Labs
- Fiifi Baidoo: CEO, Cloud Port Limited
- Foster Awintiti Akugri: Incubator Manager of Stanbic Business Incubator
- Frank Amankwah: CEO of Hawkman Labs
- Gabriel Ankamafio: CEO of Homechow App
- Jessica Poku: Country Manager of UBER GHANA
- Jorge Appiah: CEO of Kumasi Hive
- Josiah Kwesi Eyison: CEO of iSpace Foundation
- Kabiru Seidu: Founder of NubianVR
- Kamal-Deen Yakub: Founder of Farmable & TroTro Tractor
- Kamil Nabong: CEO of Hub and Fund
- Kelvin Tyron: CEO of Nvoicia
- Korieh Duodu: Principal of Egality Law
- Lady Omega Hammond: CEO of Ampersand Technologies Ltd
- Meghan Mc Cormick: CEO of Dare to Innovate/Ozé
- Michael Ocansey: Co-Founder & CTO of AgroCenta Holdings Ltd
- Michael Newlove Mensah: CEO of Cerebu/Utterwave
- Miishe Addy: CEO of Jetstream
- Mohit Premanik: Management Partner of The Aspen Institute
- Nana Osei: Co-Founder of Bôhten Eyewear
- Nana Opoku W. O. Agyeman Prempeh: Director of Fusion Point
- Nehemiah Attigah: CEO of Hatua Solutions
- Regina Honu: CEO of Soronko Academy
- Richard Amuzu: CEO of SDNGROUP GHANA LIMITED
- Sakhile Xulu: CEO of Innovation Youth Ambassador
- Dot Connector, World Summit Awards, Qisimah
- Samuel Sowah: CEO of Bace Group
- Senam Kofi: Creative Consultant of Senam Design
- Stephanie Ansah: Founder of The M1720 Group Limited
- Tony Marfo: CEO of Anitrack
- Will Senyo: CEO of Impact Hub Accra
- TaoBaku Frimpong: CEO of Pennysmart
- Yaw Amoateng: Director/Business Head at NewEdge Infotech Gh Ltd
Any entrepreneur who is interested can apply to the Accra Founder Institute at http://fi.co/apply/accra.
Anyone who applies before the Application Deadline which is 15th December 2019 is eligible for a variety of scholarships, including the Female Founder Fellowship Scholarship which is offered to the best overall female applicant.