How To Buy Treasury Bill Through MTN Mobile Money From 5 Cedis And Above
MTN mobile money has made purchasing of treasury bill a lot easier and more convenient for all.
Under the financial services option of the MTN Mobile money portal, one could see Treasury Bills listed among other services.
To access this service on your phone, follow the following steps:
How to Register for a Treasury Bill Account with MTN Mobile Money
- Dial *170#
- Press 5 for financial services
- Select 4 for pensions and investment
- Select 2 for treasury bills
- Select 1 to register
- Enter your full name and send
- Enter your next of Kin’s name
- Enter your next of Kin’s phone number
How to buy Treasury Bill with MTN Mobile Money
The steps below work only if you have already registered for a treasury bill. To buy a Treasury Bill in Ghana directly from your Mobile Money, follow these steps:
- Dial *770#
- Enter option 2 for Tbill4all
- Follow the next set of prompts to finish up your purchasing
NOTE: From as low as 5 Ghana cedis, you can purchase a treasury bill. It’s completely affordable and very easy too.
The Tbill4all service is a collaboration between Ecobank and MTN Mobile Money. However, one does not need to have an account with Ecobank to access this feature as everything is hosted on the MTN mobile money platform.