Jumia Voice Competition Extended to November 30th 2017
Jumia Ghana has extended the ongoing Jumia Voice Competition slated for October 27th to November 22nd to November 30th, 2017. This is to allow full participation from all category of genres.
By popular demand, Jumia Ghana is granting the request of the many voices to open the competition to all category of talents that can equally match up to this online battle and showcased their God-given talents.
The winner of this amazing competition still stands the chance of getting GHS 10,000 voucher, a trip to Dubai and an opportunity to perform on stage with artiste of choice.
How to Participate in the Jumia Voice Competition 2017
- Download the Jumia Jingle Instrumentals. Download Here: Jumia 30 Seconds Instrumental
- Be it rap, singing or spoken word, video record your own rendition of the Jumia song using the Jumia jingle.
- Post the recording with hashtag #Jumiavoice on Facebook + Instagram + Twitter and tag Jumia Ghana.
- Share the post with as many friends and associates and invite them to like it and share it. The person with the most likes will be selected and rewarded.
- All links for the competition will be activated on Friday, October 27th after launch on jumia.com.gh. People can then follow the links to be part of the competition. There are lots of vouchers to be won for just sharing and liking the social media pages.
Jumia is bent on making someone’s dreams come true just as Black Friday promises to deliver the biggest discount ever, starting November 24th. Don’t miss this existing opportunity to build confidence and get exposure through The Jumia Voice competition.