Must-Have Gadgets for Startups
Starting a new company is not that easy, especially if you do not have the right equipment. Yes, you cannot start a company with just a big office space, you need the right gadgets. If you are wondering what gadgets are required, then worry not. We are here to provide you with a list of all must-have gadgets for startups in 2019.
Before jumping into the list, here’s a quick tip. Buying these gadgets can be a bit expensive, and we recommend getting a small loan. You can check websites, like Crediful, to find tips about getting loans for startups.
6 Must-have gadgets for a startup: –
- A Presentation Remote: – Giving a good presentation is an extremely important thing when it comes to running a company. People in your team will come up with new ideas and they must express them properly with a good presentation. You will also be presenting things to different investors and clients, and having a presentation remote makes you look professional and makes your work easy. We recommend getting a Logitech spotlight presentation remote. It has a great design and innovative features that will make your presentation much smoother. It even lets you pinpoint key parts of your keynote.
- Laptops: – Laptops are extremely essential gadgets for every startup. All of your employees must have a laptop and most of the time, it is the only thing they need to perform their job. In some cases, you might require different specialized equipment for your staff members, but mostly, a laptop is good enough. Laptops also allow the employees to be more flexible and it allows them to work from home or from any other location. You also need to figure out what model of laptop you should buy depending on your budget and type of work. Some work might require a Linux operating system, others might prefer windows. You should also have a talk with your employees with the kind of laptop they are familiar with in order to save training cost.
- Power banks: – Once you become an entrepreneur, no matter where you are, you will constantly be doing something. It could be on your phone, laptop or table, etc, and running out of battery charge while working is probably the last thing you want to happen. Having a power bank with you all the time is extremely helpful and will definitely be a purchase worth making.
- Portable scanners and printers: – As an entrepreneur, you never know when you need to send that important document to that client or print something. How does having a scanner that fits in your wallet sound? There are slim scanners available that are of the same size as your credit card. No matter where you are, you can use the scanner and scan all your important documents. Just like scanners, there are portable printers available which will let you print all the important documents anywhere anytime. All you have to do is connect it with your smartphone.
- Wireless Router: – You need to install a wireless router at your office to make sure your employees can do their work without any connection problem. Routers are much more flexible and cheaper than getting ethernet cables.
- External HDD: – With tons of important data collected from researches, clients, etc., you cannot risk losing them. Having an external hard drive is a great way to backup all your important data and have some extra space to store more. External hard drives are portable and they come at a decent price range.
There you go, these are the 6 gadgets that you will need when starting a new company. Put them in your checklist and start purchasing them slowly. Good luck!