Uru Drive: Ghana’s First Nationwide Online Transport Network
Uru Drive was launched in Accra on 21st April 2017. Uru gives you affordable, secure, fast services ranging from Taxi, charter services, business cars, special travel cars. With mobile apps that are available for both Android and iOS, Uru Drive seeks to provide a new generation to the Ghanaian means of transport.
To access Uru, download either the Android App or the iOS App.
Sign up with referral code TXJ34 or 4TJNQ to get 20 GHS free ride.
Features of Uru Drive
- Precise Location Pick Up
- Save favourite Places
- Choose from the available Different Services (Taxi, charter services, business cars, etc)
- Pay with Card or Cash
- Rate Your Ride
How to Request for an Uru Drive
Requesting your Uru service is very easy.
- You can request Uru by dialling a special toll-free number and the driver will just come to your location and pick.
- Just open the app and request any services you want. Be it a taxi, business car, travel car, parcel delivery and truck delivery.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uru experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
How to Get the Uru Drive App
Go to the Google PlayStore or iPhone App Store. Search for “Uru” & Download it. For Android, you can use this link, and for iOS, you can use this link.
I have downloaded the app and it seems to work very well so far. I am however yet to request a ride. When I do, I will update this post.
Contact Uru Drive in Ghana
You can follow Uru Drive on the various Social Media Platforms
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Urudrive
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Urudrive
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/urudrive
You can also call Uru directly on 0242280033 or visit their office:
Would you use Uru Drive? Leave a comment.