WASSCE Results Checker 2018: How to Buy and Check with Mobile Money
2018 Wassce Results are out. WASSCE Pin is selling for GHS 12. 2018 Wassce Results are out. WASSCE Pin is selling for GHS 12. Kindly call 0550107980 for your WAEC Results checker pin.
The West Africa Examinations Council has released results for all Senior High School Students who participated in the 2018 WASSCE.
The WASSCE Results 2018 is now available on the WAEC Site.
In this tutorial, we will teach you how to check your results instantly online without the need for a scratch card.
All you need to check your WASSCCE results in 2018 is your PIN which we will provide for you. If you need help, contact our WASSCE Pin sales executive, IKE on 0550107980.
Check your WASSCE Results 2018 with a PIN (Fast Method)
Here is how to check WAEC results online. You need to connect your PC or your mobile phone with any internet network connection. Please don’t use Opera Mini for these steps.
Follow the step by step instructions given below, if you get stuck, call IKE on 0550107980 for help or for your PIN.
Here is how to check your WASSCE results without a Scratch Code:
- Use any browser, preferably Google Chrome and visit www.waecdirect.org
- On the next Screen, enter your 10 Index Number: Eg: 0070202043
- Enter your WAEC exam year of completion. Eg: 2018
- Enter the exam type you sat for. Eg: WASSCE School 2018
- Now, you will need to enter your 10 Digit Pin here. Enter the secret Pin.
- Submit your personal information and patiently wait for your results.
How to get your WASSCE Results Checker PIN
You can get the WASSCE Pin at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country for GHS 15 or GHS 20. Beware of scammers too who will only take advantage of you and try to charge you at very low prices.
IKE is running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. He is giving out the WASSCE Pin for just GHS 12.
Check your WASSCE Results 2018 with a Scratch Card
If you already have a scratch card and would not prefer the PIN Method (which is more convenient), then this is how to use the scratch card to check your results.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
Kindly share this article with friends and family, you may be helping someone.