Top Andriod Security Apps Of 2020
Despite Google’s best efforts in Android security, no code out there can bulletproof it which is why everyone can benefit from installing an anti-virus or security app to get themselves some peace of mind.
The popular apps from established brands with long years of experience in securing desktop & other operating systems. Here are five top-shelf Android security and antivirus apps that you can use to protect your device for free.
Andriod Security App Of 2020
CM security prize itself on the antivirus engine that’s why repeatedly they ranked first in tests. Which is able to
- Fix system vulnerabilities.
- Scan apps file systems.
- Scan websites to ensure your device’s safety and privacy in real-time.
- Able to vault, block functionalities to let you lock your data from unwanted eyes.
- Prevent your children from spending on apps and games.
- has a Find My Phone tool that lets you locate your device on a map, make it yell to find it, or lock it to protect your privacy.
The app can scan external SD cards to detect and delete threats, scan new applications, update installations in real-time, carry out scheduled scans, block unwanted phone calls to prevent harassment, and block phishing websites.
Avast is an old-time reliable defender against infected files, unwanted privacy, phishing malware, spyware, and viruses. The latest version contains features previously reserved for subscribers that have now become completely free. Avast’s antivirus engine can:
- Automatically scans for infected apps and new apps upon first use.
- Includes web and file scanning for complete mobile protection.
- Provides insights about installed apps.
- Access rights ads network integrations.
- Permissions blocks numbers.
- Scans and blocks malware-infected sites.
- Handles USSD numbers that are particularly dangerous.
- It can also wipe your device memory.
No Root Firewall
No-root firewall isn’t as slick as the other android security solutions listed here but serves its purpose well unlike other apps that require root privileges to do the same things.
This firewall delivers hostname, domain name filtering, fine-grained access control, and requires no suspicious permissions such as location, phone number data all of that is combined in a simple interface.
Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Labs’ is an award-winning android security application that is available on mobile devices. It protects the private and sensitive information stored in your smartphones and tablets against any mobile threats viruses spyware triads and intrusions. Its focus on web protection but also featuring capable file scanning Kaspersky internet security to block malicious websites while you surf the web.
Kaspersky also contains tools for remotely controlling your device in the event it gets lost or stolen. The app is also able to filter unwanted calls and messages to hide personal communication.
Kaspersky is also present on Android wear smartwatches with the ability to display notifications, send commands, or listen for voice control.
Malwarebytes is a famous anti-malware app by Malwarebytes Corporation that is upon Android to taking care of Trojan, ends malicious code, potentially unwanted programs links to malicious websites and incoming text messages, apps tracking location without your consent, and other security vulnerabilities. It features:
- Both real-time and on-demand protection.
- Scans native storage and SD card.
- Breaks down apps access privileges by category
- Handles many other aspects of app-related mobile security.