How to Add Multiple Stops on the Uber App
Uber is great at whisking you from place to place, but sometimes you have to make multiple stops along the way or change your destination entirely. After all, the whole point of Uber is getting from point A to point B quickly and easily.
In this post, we’ll go over how to add multiple stops on the Uber app so that you can get around town as quickly and conveniently as possible. All you have to do is follow these instructions, and before you know it, you’ll be at your final destination.
Uber multiple stops
If you need to make a few stops before reaching your final destination, you don’t have a problem. Uber makes it easy to add multiple stops.
How to add multiple stops on the uber app
- Start by opening the Uber app and tapping on the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Next, select Settings from the menu.
- In the Settings menu, tap on Multi-destination trips.
- From here, you can toggle multi-destination trips on or off.
- If you want to add multiple stops, make sure it is turned on.
- When multi-destination trips are enabled, when you’re headed somewhere on your list of destinations, press and hold down anywhere on the map.
- After a few seconds, a blue dot will appear. Tap that blue dot to save that as one of your destinations.
- You’ll also see an Add Stop button below the map where you selected your destination for that stop.
Adding multiple stops to your Uber ride is a great way to make sure you get where you’re going, even if your plans change. It can save you money by preventing you from having to take multiple Uber rides.