How To Add Photos To Google Reviews
Aside from Google being a popular search engine, Google also allows you to list businesses near you and even leave reviews for the businesses. You can share your experience either good or bad and can even add photos to back your reviews on Google reviews.
You can also share photos in and out of the business to give others a better feel of the interior and exterior of the business to help them locate it if they want the distinct business building.
In this article, we are going to look at how to add photos to Google Reviews. Below are the steps to add photos to Google reviews.
How To Add Photos To A Google Review On Computer
- Open Google maps in your preferred browser on PC or Mac computer and search for the business you want to write a review on.
- Once you find the business you are looking for, select it from the left sidebar.
- In the left sidebar scroll and select Write a Review.
- After writing your review, choose your rating, and click the camera icon underneath the text icon.
- Navigate to your photo location and select all the photos you want to upload. Click on the blue highlighted ‘select’ button to upload.
- Click on the post button at the bottom-right of the window to post your review.
Finally, your photos will be submitted together with your reviews. Leaving a review helps other people to have a for-knowledge of a business and its services. Below are some advantages of Google reviews.
Advantages Of Google Reviews
Google reviews are important, and they help businesses maintain their credibility with consumers. Below are some highlighted advantages of Google reviews.
- They increase brand trust.
- They expand business online exposure and local SEO.
- Reviews convert more customers
As a business, having good reviews is very important for your brand. Sometimes fraudulent people who have had no experience with your business write fake disputes to drug your business in the mud. Below are steps to follow to flag or dispute fraudulent reviews on google.
How To Flag or Dispute an Inappropraite or Fraudulent Review Of Your Business
If someone wrote a review of your business that is false or fraudulent and violates Google’s review policy, you can flag that review as inappropriate. Follow the below steps to report or take down such reviews to save your business.
Flagging Reviews On Desktop
- Sign in to Google my Business
- Select Reviews from the menu
- Locate the review you want to flag or report and click the three vertical dots next to it. Select Flag as Inappropriate.
Flagging Reviews On Mobile
- Open Google Business App
- Navigate to Customers and then to Reviews.
- Find the inappropriate review and tap on the three dots next to it.
- Select Flag Review.
Writing reviews has become a part of our culture. You go somewhere and have a strong reaction to it that it pushes you to write a review of the experience to promote information sharing. Not only writing a review, but you can also submit photos of the experience to share with others.
In this article, we looked at how to add photos to Google Review.