BECE Placement Checker Cards into SHS to be available on Wednesday
Prospective Senior High School students who wrote the Basic Education Certificate Examination a few months ago can be able to check their school placement on their phones via online method, starting from Wednesday, 5th September 2018.
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) will allow the students to see the schools they have been admitted to and the programme they have been offered.
The CSSPS is a system used by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to place qualified Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) candidates into Senior High School (SHS), Technical Institutes (TI) and Vocational Institutes.
Be careful not to get frauded
Please be sure not to get frauded by people who claim to be selling the result checker cards; it is not yet out. Also, the SMS method that people are using will just chop your bundle without giving you the needed results.
How to check BECE Placement Online on a mobile phone or PC from Wednesday
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2018, this is what you will input: 123456789018.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
You can read more here.