Best Ways To Clean A Smartphone To Prevent Coronavirus
The novel Coronavirus popularly referred to as Covid-19 is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered Coronavirus. The virus was first discovered in Wuhan – China.
How Coronavirus Spread
In recent statistics, 18.4 million confirmed cases of coronavirus exist worldwide. 11 million people have recovered from the virus and there have been 692 k deaths worldwide.
The virus since the outbreak is said to be spreading at a fast pace within a short time. The Covid-19 spreads from person to person in close range. Droplets of body fluids like Saliva or mucus, from an infected person, can be dispersed in the air or on surfaces when coughing or sneezing.
When other people come into direct contact with these droplets or hold a surface that is infected and mistakenly touches their face, they will automatically get infected.
A recent study by scientists states, coughs and sneezes from an infected person can stay suspended in the air for almost 10 mins. It is not yet known how long the virus can stay outside a host.
Getting in close contact with an infected person puts you at risk. A particular concern is on transport, looking at how the virus can be transmitted, transport is of major concern.
The close range of how people sit in transportation mediums like cars, motors, airplanes are very disturbing.
Many countries laid out guidelines on how to curb the spread of coronavirus. Some put out strict adherence to the guidelines in order to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
Schools, Churches, Mosques, and all other social gatherings were banned. Curfew/Lockdown were imposed on citizens in order to halt the spread of the virus.
Transportation sizes were reduced to halve capacity in order to ensure a 1-meter distance between passengers.
How To Protect Yourself From The Virus
- Always be in a nose mask – You might not know who had used your location or route, without being in nose mask puts you in great danger
- Wash your hands with soap under running water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Avoid crowded areas or meetings.
- Always ensure there is a 1-meter distance between you and any other person.
- Stay away from people without a nose mask.
Since Covid-19 can easily spread from person to person and on surfaces, our mobile phones also need to be cleaned properly to avoid the virus.
Ways To Clean Your Smartphone To Prevent Coronavirus
- Disinfecting wipes – Use disinfecting wipes to clean your smartphone. Some people consider using alcohol sanitizers to wipe and clean their phone but that is the wrong way. Using alcohol to clean your phone can damage your touch screen and ports. Moreover, it can corrode the coating design on your device.
- Mobile Sanitizers – Mobile sanitizers like Mobiwash, Rnaux, Cleaning kit, and others can be purchased and used to clean your device. Special cloths are added to the sanitizers to be used. Avoid the use of other cloth in cleaning your device.
- Special Cloth – Use a micro-fibre cloth and soft linen free cloth to clean your mobile device.
Coronavirus has changed all aspects of life and how we live totally. Your phone is like your third hand and needs to be regularly disinfected too. Until Coronavirus leaves the human race, your health is at your own hands. Practice the safety precautions in order to stay safe from the virus.
Follow the guidelines provided to clean your mobile device in the safest way.