Bloomkash: How To Get Up To GHS 1000 Online Loan via Mobile Money
Today, mobile phones are not just devices for making and receiving calls.
From sending and receiving emails, browsing the internet, marketing and selling goods as well as learning and teaching, the usage of mobile phones has broadened and keeps broadening as we continue to live and use them.
One interesting thing we’ve all come to understand and appreciate with mobile phones (smartphones) is that we can now apply for and receive loans through our smartphones.
There are several loan companies which give out loans to individuals via their mobile phones especially here in Ghana.
This ranges from the Qwikloans to Express loans, Carbon, Fido loans and down to Zidisha loans.
In this article, we shall look at one other loan company which can give you up to GHS 1,000 right on your phone without collateral or any physical meeting or transaction.
Bloomkash is a Ghanaian loan company offering short term loans to Ghanaians via their mobile phones. So, once you have a smartphone to download the Bloomkash application, you have the chance of getting up to 1,000GHS loan from Bloomkash.
Let’s dive into the steps involved in creating an account and securing a short term loan from Bloomkash.
How To Apply For Bloomkash Loans
In order to apply for a loan facility from Bloomkash, the user oughts to own a working smartphone, preferably an android phone. Once you have an android phone, you can proceed with the following steps:
- Go to google playstore and download the Bloomkash application or click here.
- Install the application on your phone and ensure that it is fully and correctly installed.
- Open the application and click on ‘Apply for loan’
- Enter your Mobile Money number in the space provided.
- An SMS would be sent to your mobile number for confirmation. Kindly enter the code in the space provided on the Bloomkash app. In case you don’t see the SMS in a few seconds, kindly wait and click on ‘resend’.
- You’ll get a notice requesting your permission for Bloomkash to access your photos, your location, your contacts, camera and many other things. Kindly approve all and proceed.
- On the next screen, click on ‘Apply for loan’.
- Fill in your first name, your surname, your other names (middle name), your gender, your ID details, your residential address, your employment status, your monthly income, the date you receive your salary, and select if or not you have an outstanding loan and click on next.
- Fill in your emergency contact’s detail. This should be someone who is very close to you and can guarantee your loan since the company is very likely to call that person. Also, note that the application will take you to your contact list automatically so you can select the emergency contact from your list.
- Fill in the contact details of your second emergency contact following the same way you did in step 9 above.
- If your details are accurate enough, you’ll progress to the next stage where you’ll see the loan amount you qualify for, the repayment amount and other details. If you are content with what you see, click on ‘Apply now’.
Congratulations! Your loan processing is done. You should receive your loan in a few moments if you really qualify for it.
Bloomkash Loan Terms, Conditions And Interest Rates
For most people, the loan system operated by Bloomkash may sound too good to be true. However, it is exactly what it is. However, just like any other financial institution, there are some terms and conditions that need to be looked at.
For Bloomkash, the interest rate is charged daily and it varies from between 0.1% daily to 1% daily.
There is a processing fee of 36.5% on every loan accessed via the platform. So if you apply for a loan of GHS 65 for a 91 days term, the processing fee would be equal to GHS 23.7. The interest over the period, however, would be equal to GHS 1.8. So your total repayment amount would be GHS 90.5.
Loan terms on the other hand range between 15 days to 90 days depending on how soon you paid your previous loans.
Finally, loans from Bloomkash are mostly based on the success of previous loans. So, for higher amounts, you should first take smaller amounts and repay them on time so you can qualify for the bigger loans later.
Loans are a reliable source of support in times of emergency. However, for most people, acquiring loan comes at a very huge cost of either processing fee or collateral or several up and down movements.
This makes it a whole lot difficult for those who may need such loans to deal with urgent situations.
In view of this, Bloomkash introduced their online loan system to help people with short term loans from 65 cedis to 1000 cedis in order to help them deal with their problems.
In this article, we looked at the procedure for applying for a Bloomkash loan and the terms and conditions surrounding it.
I hope this article was helpful to you and that you will share it with your friends and family.
Kindly leave your comments, questions and reservations regarding this article in the comment box below.