Buy BECE Scratch Card Online; Pay with MoMo; Get Card Instantly
Get your BECE Scratch Cards now. Send 17 to 0550107980 and send the name on the mobile money account to the same number to receive your card.
The West Africa Examinations Council will soon release results for all Junior High School Students who participated in the 2020 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE). The BECE Results 2020 will then be available on the WAEC Site.
Knowing your BECE result is the first thing to do when seeking a sense of your future study life, and we will teach you the easy way to check your BECE results.
In this tutorial, we will teach you how to buy BECE Scratch Card Online so you can quickly check your results on the WAEC website.
This year, 2020, saw the largest number of registered candidates to sit for the examination.
How to buy your BECE Scratch Card with Mobile Money
You can get the BECE Pin at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country for GHS 18 or GHS 20. Beware of scammers too who will only take advantage of you and try to charge you at very low prices.
IKE is running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. He is giving out the BECE Pin for just GHS 17.
Step 1: Send MTN Mobile Money GHS 17 to 0550107980, Subscriber (Isaac)
Step 2: Send the name on the Mobile Money Account you used to send the money or the Merchant Name back to 0550107980 through WhatsApp.
Step 3: You will receive the SERIAL and PIN to check your 2020 BECE results once the payment is confirmed. It takes 2-4 minutes to send the card after payment.
Kindly send a WhatsApp message for further instructions or clarifications.
The BECE result checker process has been simplified and candidates can check online for their results. We have prepared the best way to check your BECE results
All you need to check your BECE results in 2020 is your PIN which we will provide for you. If you need help, contact our BECE Pin sales executive, IKE on 0550107980 for your PIN. You can contact him through WhatsApp by clicking the link.
Check your BECE Results 2020 with a Scratch Card
Here is how to check WAEC results online. You need to connect your PC or your mobile phone with any internet network connection. Please don’t use Opera Mini for these steps.
Follow the step by step instructions given below to buy your BECE scratch card online; if you get stuck, call IKE on 0550107980 for help or for your PIN.
Here is how to check your BECE results Code:
- Use any browser, preferably Google Chrome, and visit eresults.waecgh.org
- Scroll down and enter your 10 Index Number: Eg: 0070202043
- Enter the Index Number again to confirm. Eg: 0070202043
- Enter the exam type you sat for. Eg: BECE School or BECE Private
- Choose your BECE exam year. Eg: 2020
- Now, you will need to enter your 12 Digit Serial Number here. Enter the Serial Number.
- Next, enter your alphanumeric PIN: Eg: A1B2C3D4E5F9
- Submit your exam information and click on “Agree” to accept the terms.
- Upon successful completion, you will be redirected to a page that displays your results.
- Screenshot it, print it, or save it as a PDF to use at a later date.
How to get your BECE Results Checker PIN
You can get the BECE Pin at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country for GHS 18 or GHS 20. Beware of scammers too who will only take advantage of you and try to charge you at very low prices, they are not real. Save your money.
IKE is running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via WhatsApp only. We are giving out the BECE Pin for just GHS 17.
You will need to send Mobile Money of GHS 17 and contact the number via WhatsApp to receive your Pin Instantly.
How to Check your BECE Results 2020 with a Scratch Card
If you already have a scratch card and would not prefer the PIN Method (which is more convenient), then this is how to use the scratch card to check your results.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
Kindly share this article with friends and family, you may be helping someone.
WAEC Ghana Grading System for BECE
The grading system for BECE gives a Ghanaian candidate with an excellent score an A1 and B2 grade, a good score candidate gets a B3, a credit candidate gets a C4, C5, and C6 grade, and finally, a “pass” student gets a D7 and E8 grade.
In simple terms, below is the BECE grading scale or the used BECE grading system 2020:
|Excellent||A1||75% – 100%|
|Very good||B2||70% – 74%|
|Credit||C4||60% – 64%|
|Credit||C5||55% – 59%|
|Credit||C6||50% – 54%|
|Pass||D7||45% – 49%|
|Pass||E8||40% – 45%|
|Failure||F9||0% – 44%|
Here is a list of the subjects that are usually tested at the Basic Education Certificate Examination:
- English Language
- Ghanaian language and culture
- Integrated Sciences
- Social Studies
- Basic Design and Technology
- Information Communication Technology
- French (optional)
- Religious and Moral Education
Remember that we are running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via WhatsApp. We are giving out the BECE Pin for just GHS 17 (Genuine Cards from WAEC).
You will need to send Mobile Money of GHS 17 and contact 0550107980 via WhatsApp to receive your Pin Instantly.