How to buy & Check 2022 BECE School placements with Mobile Money on phone
Prospective Senior High School (SHS) students can check their school placements by dialling *800*055# on their phones.
A lot of people have asked when the BECE School Placement into various Senior High Schools (SHS) will be out. This is after they have checked their BECE results and are satisfied with the grades.
The school placement checkers are now available to buy.
Information we have shows that the placements portal is working. So all BECE candidates can now check their school placements. You can use the card as many times as you want. So you can use it to check on the phone and also use it to check on the computer so that you print it.
Cards are available to buy now. Note that PIN is the same as eVoucher.
In this tutorial, we will guide you through how to get your placement checker pin and check your BECE placement online.
Buy BECE Placement eVoucher Online with Mobile Money
If you want to check your CSSPS School Placement, you need to first buy a placement checker from a trusted seller.
Follow the instructions below to buy your BECE Placement Checker in 1 minute. Contact 0555475811 if you need help.
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the CSSPS Placement Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
How to get the 2022 BECE School Placements Early
To check your placement early, you need to buy the placement checker online or through mobile money and check your 2022 placements on your phone.
Use Google Chrome browser because opera mini usually gives errors and you might not see the placements.
What to do when you see error 502 Bad Gateway on CSSPS Website
If you are checking your placement and you see error 502 bad gateway, it means that a lot of people are also checking the result and the system is down as a result of that.
It is not a problem with the eVoucher Code. You will have to wait for a while and then try to check again.
Latest Update from GES on School Placement (2022)
The Ghana Education Service has given an update on when the 2022 School Placement will be released.
This comes after some fraudsters have given fake updates and dates about when the school placement for the BECE candidates would be released.
According to the Ghana Education Service, students and parents are to remain calm as the GES remains committed to providing a smooth placement process.
Preparations are ongoing for the release of SHS placement for 2023/24 academic year. Meanwhile, beware of fake news. Here at Mfidie.com, we will only give you credible information on the release of the school placements.
Find a copy of the press release below:
CSSPS placement checker – www.cssps.gov.gh
Checking of your CSSPS Ghana placement has over the years become an easier task.
Now, the candidates are able to check their placements at the comfort of their homes. Not only that, you can check your placement regardless of where you are in the world at that moment using your computer.
The Ghana Education Service has given different ways in which you can check your CSSPS placement. They have outlined two methods of checking your WAEC Ghana placement;
- You can check your school placement online using a computer.
- You can check using Google Chrome Browser on your mobile phone.
Shortcode to check BECE School Placement
In the past, students could send their index number to the shortcode
1060 to check their CSSPS School Placement. However, that method does not work any longer, you might waste your credit when you try it.
The shortcode you can now use to check your school placement is *800*055# on all networks in Ghana.
How to check 2022 BECE School Placement Online on a mobile phone or PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS BECE School placement online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2022, this is what you will input: 123456789022.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the placement window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.