How to check WAEC WASSCE Results 2022 | ghana.waecdirect.org
If you are looking for the surest way to check your 2022 WASSCE results, it is through the Ghana WAECDirect Portal. WAEC will soon release the results for the 2022 WASSCE and as such, you will need to check the results as fast as you can.
Here at Mfidie.com, we advise that you prepare adequately for the results. This means buying the results checker cards as soon as possible and keeping them while also knowing the steps to check the results.
If you are a parent/guardian, you might need additional information about your ward including their index number and year of completion (most likely 2022).
In this article, we have broken down everything you need to check the WAEC WASSCE 2022 Results. Do have a read, share, and leave a comment if you have any issues.
What do you need to check WAEC WASSCE Results 2022?
To check your WASSCE 2022 Results, you need to have the following:
- Results Checker PIN and Serial, which you can purchase on ResultsChecker Ghana or Simply Dial *790*024#
- Your Index Number
- Your Year of Completion
- A compatible browser on your phone or PC, eg: Google Chrome. Don’t use Safari or Opera Mini
How to buy WAEC WASSCE Results Checker PIN with Mobile Money
You can easily buy as many WASSCE Result Checkers/PINS as you want via MoMo and receive them via SMS instantly.
Kindly follow the steps below to buy your BECE Results Checker and pay with Mobile Money (MTN, AirtelTigo, Vodafone):
- Visit fastcheckers.com with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: WAECDirect Results Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- Enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the WASSCE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
How To Check 2022 WAEC WASSCE Results – ghana.waecdirect.org
- Visit the WAEC WASSCE Result Checker Online Portal via the link: http://ghana.waecdirect.org
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE School).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2022.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher purchased (Starts with WGR)
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. Your results will be displayed in a few seconds.
WAEC Contact Details
- Behind Ridge Hospital
- P. O. Box 917, Accra
- (233) 302 208201-9
- [email protected]
Kindly share this article with friends and family, you may be helping someone.