How To Convert Multiple Images Into PDF
Images on its own can stand alone, but sometimes you need to combine multiple images to PDF file in order to save or share it. For example, you can snap photos of a group of birds in a garden and use one of the tools we are going to talk about to convert these images into one PDF file.
PDF files are popular and you can use them on any platform. This is the reason why having the skill to convert JPEG and PNG files into a PDF can become handy.
In this article, we are going to explore some of the ways you can follow to create a PDF file from multiple images.
Use The PDF File In Windows
Microsoft Print to PDF is a native tool in windows. It is a virtual printer easily accessible to all apps that use a print function. Let’s experiment this in an image folder,
- Select and place all your images in a folder. For easy reference, I recommend you rename your images. Not necessary though.
- Select all the images and then select the Share tab on the toolbar and click on Print.
- Choose Microsoft Print to PDF from the list of available printers. Use the right and left button from the navigation keys to scroll through the images
- Choose the paper size and quality. By default, A4 is selected.
- Select from the pre-designed layouts on the right.
- Click the Options link in the lower-right corner of the dialogue box for more options to configure the print.
- Tick the Only Show Options That Are Compactible With My Printer from the checkbox if you are going to use your own printer.
- Click the Printer Properties link and choose between the Landscape or Portrait orientation
- Click the Ok button and return to the Print Pictures dialogue box. Keep the Fit Picture To Frame checked. By default, its always checked.
- Click Print to create your PDF file. the choose a location to save your PDF file.
Use Microsoft Word
PDF is a feature of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office can help you export files into PDF without hustle. In the same way, it can help you layout your images in creative ways and then export it as a PDF file. Follow the below steps,
- Open word and choose a New Blank document
- Go to Ribbon > Insert > Insert Pictures from. Use the menu to insert pictures from your directory or any online source. You can adjust the size of the images using the selection handles. The pictures can be arranged in any way you want.
- Press Ctrl + S or click File and choose Save. Then go to File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document to turn the images into PDF file.
Use An Online Image To PDF Converter
The PDF file format is a popular and universal format hence many tools are available that support it. Many tools online, free/paid handles PDF. Below are some of the tools that can convert multiple images to a single PDF document.
JPG To PDF
This is a free website for PDF conversion that does not add watermarks to its final conversion. You can drag and drop as many images as you want since the website has no limits to the number of images you provide.
The images you upload are not compressed by the site, this makes the quality of the image unchangeable. Once your images are uploaded and grouped, click on the COMBINED button to get them all in a single PDF document.
I Love PDF
This is a website that converts your JPG images into a single PDF document. After converting the images to PDF files, you can download it to your computer or keep it in cloud storage like Dropbox or Google drive.
This site provides a bunch of tools to handle PDF files. It can convert JPG to PDF files. The site is secured and no files are stored on their website. Every tool available on the website is free for use and there are no restrictions, limitations, or hidden obstacles.
There is a software that can also be downloaded on your PC to use the services provided on the website Offline.
As said earlier, images can stand on their own, but sometimes, some images need to be grouped in a single PDF file to save and share it with friends or family.
In this article, I took you through the steps to convert multiple images into a single PDF document.