How To Download Updates To GBWhatsApp
GBWhatsApp is the modified version of the official WhatsApp. In some way, it is the unofficial version of WhatsApp. You get many extra features in GBWhatsApp more than the official WhatsApp version.
Features like hiding online status, airplane mode, themes, contact toast display, and many others are the core benefits of GBWhatsApp. GBWhatsApp can be used across Android and IOS device. The app is very popular among users due to its unique features.
There are many unofficial WhatsApp mods available on the internet, but the best and popular of them all is GBWhatsApp. In this article, we are going to look at how to download updates to GBWhatsApp.
To download updates to GBWhatsApp,
- Click on the three-dot menu option at the far right
- Select FMMods
- Choose Updates
- Select Web Downloads
GBWhatsApp always puts the update on his website and you can download it once the update is available. You can bookmark the website once it’s open for easy access in the near future.
One amazing thing about GBWhatsApp is that he provides regular updates just like the official WhatsApp and here is how you can restore your WhatsApp chats if you lost them.
Features Of GBWatsApp
There are so many features of GBWhatsApp that cannot be found in the stock WhatsApp of which we are going to look at few of them in the below list.
- Hide Online status
- Airplane mode
- Add custom fonts/stickers
- Status Character length
- Themes support
- DND mode
- Freeze last seen
- Disable Forward tag
- Disable/customize calling
- Anti-Delete Status/messages
- Security lock
- Fully customize
This and many more features are present in GBWhatsApp but few are listed above.
Pros And Cons Of Using GBWhatsApp
- Anti-delete message/status. Whenever someone accidentally or intentionally delete a message or remove a status, you can still view or see it.
- Enable Airplane/DND mode. This will let you use your phone without being disturbed by WhatsApp messages
- Custom themes will enable you to have fresh looks in the app.
- More images can be shared in one click
- The forward tag will not show whenever you forward messages from other people.
- Cloud backup is not supported. For example, your data can not be backed up by Google Drive.
- Risk of security involved when using because is unofficial.
- Works a bit slower than official WhatsApp
Currently, GBWhatsApp is not available for iPhone devices.
Permission Required By GBWhatsApp
- Kill background tasks
- Internet access
- Access device location
- Access Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Mic, NFC
- Get accounts
- Read Contacts
- Modify Audio Settings
- Record Audio
- Send SMS
- Write Contacts
- Write External storage
- Use maps services
Freedom is one thing everybody loves and that is exactly what GBWhatsApp offers. With its massive features it offers in one app, everyone would love to use the app. You can check the pros and cons of the app before deciding to use it.
In this article, I have shared with you the steps you can take to download updates for GBWhatsapp.