How To Find A Video You Recently Watched On Facebook
Just like any other video streaming services, Facebook also offers streaming of videos in their service. People can record live videos and even can share already recorded videos on Facebook. Videos in all genres like entertainment shows, music videos, movies, short clips and a lot more.
Facebook specifically has a tab to display only videos. Have you bumped into a video you thought was not worth watching but later realized the importance of the video but could not find it on your timeline? It happens to all of us.
If you are lucky, sometimes it appears when you log back to Facebook but the probability of it not appearing is very high. This is one of the most common issues in the Facebook community. However, in this article, I will show a quicker way to view the history of videos you have watched before on Facebook.
It’s an option under the activity log in your Facebook profile. Below is a simple tutorial to find recently watched videos on Facebook desktop, App or mobile so that you can watch it over and over again.
How To Find Recently Watched Videos On Facebook
As long as the video is played, it doesn’t matter the seconds, it will be listed in your recently watched videos history on your Facebook account. Below are the steps to find your watched videos.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click on your profile picture to go to your Facebook Profile
- Click on the Activity Log button.
- From the left sidebar, under Filters, click on the More link usually right under comments.
- Then click on Videos You’ve Watched from the list of filters
- The list of videos you have watched will be displayed.
The videos you have watched using your Facebook account will now be displayed. You can find the recently watched at the top of the list in order.
Recently Watched Videos In Facebook App/Mobile
If you are on your smartphone or tablet and you want to see the recently watched videos of your account, follow the below steps.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile or tablet and sign in to your account.
- Click on the triplet bar at the far right of your menu, then click on View Profile.
- Click on the Activity Log.
- At the top of the screen, click on the Category drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to find the Videos You’ve Watched filter, and then tap on it.
- You should now be able to see your recently watched videos on Facebook app.
Following these steps will allow you to view the videos you watched and skipped over but later needed it.
It’s always a pain when you realize the video you watched and paid little attention to later becomes an important video you need but can’t find it anywhere.
Facebook in its own way new of this problem and decided to keep a log on it for everyone. Now you know where you can find your videos, let’s go get it!