GES Releases Placement Verification for 2021 BECE Candidates; Check now
If you have any questions, you can call the Results Checker Ghana call centre on 0555475811
The Ghana Education Service has given new directives to parents and guardians of the 2021 BECE Candidates relating to the Computerised School Selection Process.
Since Placement is yet to be done, GES wants to make sure that everyone is satisfied by the placements they get, so there is a new portal out as well as a shortcode for those who want to verify the schools they have chosen.
If you find a mistake in your selection, you can contact GES directly to have it rectified.
The press release does not speak about the release of the BECE results, but we have more information on that on our blog.
You can download a copy of the press release here or just read the release below:
The Management of Ghana Education Service (GES) brings to the notice of all parents, teachers, 2021 BECE CANDIDATES, and the general public, the following:
- As part of measures to ensure a smooth Placement this year, the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) Secretariat has made available the choices of schools selected by the 2021 BECE Candidates through bulk SMS, USD messaging and online for verification and confirmation.
- Parents, candidates, and teachers are to be informed, that a bulk SMS of the schools selected will be sent to the contact numbers provided by candidates during the school selection.
- Candidates are to check and immediately notify their various Heads of schools of any error found for corrections to be made.
- Management wishes to indicate that apart from the bulk messages that would be sent to all contacts, parents, and candidates can also dial *899*888# and follow the instructions to verify choices made via USSD. In addition, the online portal option can also be accessed via https://csspsverify.com
- The verification and confirmation commence tomorrow Wednesday, 16th February, and end on Tuesday, 22nd February 2022.
- Candidates should note that this is not a new process of school selection and therefore schools cannot be changed except there is an error that needs to be rectified.
- Parents, guardians, candidates, and the general public are to take note and act accordingly.