GES Releases School Placement for 2021 BECE Candidates; Check now
The Ghana Education Service has today Saturday 26th March 2022 at 7:49 PM released the school placements for all candidates who wrote the 2021 BECE and are due to enter SHS in 2022.
A total of 572,167 candidates made up of 287,730 males and 284,437 females who wrote the BECE may now access the placements.
If you wrote the BECE last year, your placements are in and you can check on the Computerized School Selection & Placement System (CSSPS).
How to buy CSSPS Placement Checker on Phone with Mobile Money
Follow the steps below to buy your BECE placement checker and get it instantly. This works when placement is released. Call 0555475811 for support.
- Visit fastcheckers.com with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated.
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
How to check School Placement Online on a mobile phone or PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal at http://www.cssps.gov.gh/placement.html
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2020, this is what you will input: 123456789018.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top of the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.