How To Get Your NSS Certificate Delivered To Your Doorstep
Ghana is one of the African countries that are on the process of Digitization. With the advancement in technology in the 21st century and how countries have adjusted themselves to use technology in all aspects of life, Ghana is not far away from doing the same.
The president of Ghana has made digitization a centrepiece for its own development, thus the average Ghanaian has become used to digital telecom and financial services.
In 2018, the National Service Scheme digitized its certificate system to enable personnel who have successfully completed their service apply for their certificate online.
Once you apply online, your certificate will be delivered to your location. This was made possible by NSS collaborating with Delivery Hub Limited (DHL).
Since there were challenges in the collecting of NSS certificates, lack of proper inventory systems to file certificates and difficulty in locating certificates, there was the need to go digitize to solve all these problems.
The National Service Secretariat indeed proved that we are in a digital world. For those who are leaving in far places that need to travel several miles to the regional National Service Office to obtain your certificates can now sit at the comfort of your homes and request your certificates.
In this article, I will take you through the steps to follow to have your NSS certificate delivered to your doorstep.
Have Your NSS certificate Delivered To Your Doorstep
- To begin, first, visit the NSS certificate website. Verify your NSS number and press enter to proceed. If in any way you don’t remember your NSS number, you can click on the “Don’t know your NSS number? Search below” button to access your account in an alternative way.
- The first stage of the National Service follows after successful verification. Fill in all the needed information at this stage. Information like your full name, NSS number, GPS address, Region of service, institution etc are asked. Press enter after filling the forms.
- The next stage of the NSS certificate request is the “Electronic Consent Authorization Confirmation”. This is when you give consent to release information from Educational Records. Space for you to draw your signature will be provided.
- The third stage of the National Service Certificate request is the details preview stage. This stage is where you preview your entered information and cross-check if the information is accurate.
- The fourth stage is the Payment. This is where you choose a payment option to submit your payment for the delivery of your NSS certificate. You can pay with MTN mobile money or Express. As of 2019/2020, the cost of the delivery is 31.52 GHS.
- After submitting your payment, you would be asked to approve the payment from your account.
After performing all the task above, your NSS will be delivered to your doorstep.
Going a long distance for your National Service Certificate is a thing of the past. With NSS gone digitized, you can sit at the comfort of your home and request your NSS certificate delivered to your