Ghana Post Office Tracking: How to track your EMS Package
Are you looking for an easy and reliable way to track your EMS package from the Ghana Post Office? It can be tricky to keep track of your package, especially when you are dealing with international shipping.
In this article, we will talk about how you can easily track your EMS package from the Ghana Post Office so you can be rest assured your package is safe. We will also talk about how you can get your package to get to your destination quickly.
What is an EMS package?
Express Mail Service (EMS), is the Ghana Post Office international mail service. It is a quick and secure way to send packages and documents overseas, and provides its customers with tracking services so they can stay up to date with the progress of their shipments.
Things needed to track an EMS package
Tracking your EMS package from Ghana Post Office can be a straightforward process, provided you have the necessary information. To track your package,
- You will need to know the EMS tracking number.
- The recipient address.
The EMS tracking number is a unique code assigned to each shipment by the Ghana Post Office. This number is typically printed on the airway bill or shipping label of your package. If you don’t have the number, then you need to contact the sender for it.
Aside the tracking number, you will also need the recipient address in order to locate the package. This information is required to accurately locate the package and ensure that it reaches its destination.
How to track your EMS package
Tracking your EMS package is simple and straight forward.
- First, you will need to get the tracking number for your package. This number can be found on the receipt for your shipment or on the EMS label.
- Once you have the tracking number, you go the Ghana Post Office website at ghanapost.com.gh.
- At the bottom part of the website, locate “track” and tap on it.
- Choose your tracking type and fill in the captcha to prove you are human.
- Insert your tracking number into the tracking and delivery inquiry field.
- You will be shown where your package is in its journey and its estimated delivery time.
Why you should track your EMS package
- Tracking your package is important because it helps you keep tab of your package until it arrives safely and on time.
- Knowing the whereabout of your package allows you to better prepare for its arrival, as well as take necessary steps to correct any delays or issue with delivery.
When to expect your EMS package
Entering the tracking number into the EMS tracking website will provide you with updates on where your package is currently and when it is expected to arrive. How long your package will take depends on the country it is coming from.
Accra, Tema and their environs will be delivered on the same day. For Takoradi, Cape Coast, Ho and Tamale from Accra, it can take up to 3days for delivery.
It is important to note that tracking your package with the Ghana Post Office EMS can be simple and easy process. With the right tracking number, you can easily find out where your package is and when it will arrive. Following the steps in this article, you can easily track your EMS packages with the Ghana Post Office.