How to access and check your E-Payslip online in Ghana
An e-payslip is an electronic equivalent of a paper payslip that your employer would provide you with on payday. It contains all the important information about your salary, such as how much you earned, how much tax was deducted, and how much money was contributed to your savings or pension fund.
How to register for an E-Payslip account
NB: If you are a new user registering for a payslip account for the first time, you will need a first-time registration code, which you can get it from your Head of Department. If you already have the code, you then move on to register for an account. To do so,
- Visit www.gogpayslip.com
- In the next window, you will be required to fill in the requird details.
- employees number and confirm it,
- enter your preferred password and confirm it,
- enter registration code, enter your email address
- Enter mobile number and confirm
- After entering your mobile number, you will be sent a confirmation code, enter the code to confirm your number.
- After filling with the required details, tap register to get an account.
How to login to your E-Payslip account online
Before you can be able to login, you might already have an account. If you don’t have, then follow the first procedures to create an account. To login,
- Visit www.gogpayslip.com
- Hit on continue
- In the sign in section, insert your Employe number and type in your password.
- Now, tap on My Payslip and getting into your account dashboard.
- Scroll through and select the month you want to account for and hit on generate.
- Scroll down and hit on print to print your payslip out. You can also save as pdf incase you want to have a copy on your computer.
Why should I check my Payslip?
It is a good practice to be checking your payslip on the regular. There can be changes in circumstances at any point in time such as an annual pay rise, a promotion, bonus payment, etc.
What happens if there is an error on my Payslip
The best option is to contact the Controller Accountant General Department office in your region, lodge your complaint and get your issue resolved.
Controller Accountant General’s Department contact details
Ashanti Regional Office – 0322022903
Brong Ahafo Regional Office – 0330227269
Central Regional Office – 0332132551
Eastern Regional Office – 0342022571
Greater Accra Regional Office – 0302228721
Northern Regional Office – 0372022604
Upper East Regional Office – 0382022213
Upper West Regional Office – 0392022030
Volta Regional Office – 0362026271
Western Regional Office – 0312046007
For any enquiries or difficulties, you can contact the office of the Controller Accountant General Departmnt to get your issue resolved.
The above is a guide on how to access and check your E-Payslip online in Ghana.