How to Access and Use UCC E-learning Online Portal
The management of the University of Cape Coast, Ghana (UCC) as part of methods to help enhance student learning has finally set up an online learning portal for all students.
The UCC e-learning online portal allows you to access courses and view resources provided by the University. To access the portal, all you need to do is register and login with your UCC email address and password.
In this guide, we’ll teach you how to access the UCC e-learning online portal.
What is the UCC e-learning portal?
The University of Cape Coast, Ghana (UCC) offers a free, easy-to-use website that helps students locate and participate in on campus training opportunities.
The E-Learning Portal in addition to the schools website will provide basic information about each class, the instructor, the time and location of the course, plus links to all course syllabi. You can also search for the course you want and apply directly.
How do I access the UCC E-learning portal
The steps below will guide you on how to access your UCC e-learning portal as a student of the institution. Note that, the platform is gradually getting it maintenance and not yet perfect. For that, we will provide the available steps and if there are more steps later, we won’t hesitate to add. To access the portal:
- Visit https://elearning.ucc.edu.gh.
- Login with your index number when required. (As a student, you automatically must be able to login with your index number as your username and password). You can later change that.
- When you login, you will have a dashboard of options. Access the UCC theoretical courses on the platform.
- When you login the portal with MTN or Vodafone network, Internet charges are free. (You can access the platform even with a zero data on MTN and Vodafone).
What are the steps involved in registering for a course?
- On your dashboard, you can search for the name of the course you want to register into your module.
- Click on the course after the search and tap on register course.
- Incase you are asked for enrollment key, enter the code and if you don’t know, ask your course rep for the code or the course lecturer.
- After, you can be able to access all the available materials for the course and will also be able to participate in all activities on the particulsr course.
What happens after registration?
- After logging into your dashboard, you will be able to enroll in a variety of courses available from the course library.
- Each course has a different enrollment key and instructions, so make sure that you select the appropriate course accordingly.
- You can also submit an assessments and/or presentations that are due throughout the duration of your enrollment.
Where can I find information on courses?
Once you register for the course, all needed information will be shown in the course outline and others sides. Be sure to look through the course module for all your answers.
What should I do if I need help while taking part in an online course?
If you need help while taking part in an online course, please contact your immediate course rep or the course lecturer for assistance.
Can anyone take part in a course?
Not anyone except students of that particular course and students of the University of Cape Coast, Ghana (UCC).
In conclusion, the e-learning platform introduction will help UCC students to be more independent and self-sufficient. The system is very user friendly and will helped students manage their time efficiently.