How to Add Multiple Stops on the Uber App
The Uber App makes it easy to get around when you need to move from one place to another, but you may have noticed that it only allows you to add one destination at a time.
The good news is that, you can now add multiple stops as it is now a new feature which has been added by Uber to make trips more convenient with just one tap.
Why you want to add multiple stops on Uber?
If you’re running errands or need to make multiple stops, adding additional stops on your Uber ride can be a great time-saver. It also reduces wait times for passengers by reducing the amount of back and forth trips required to complete an errand or pick up different people.
The process is pretty straightforward, and we are going to walk you through it below:
How to add multiple stops on Uber App
Sometimes your plans change or you need to make a stop along the way. Here’s how to add multiple stops on the Uber App.
- Start from the home screen of the Uber app.
- Tap Where To? in the top left corner.
- Select Multiple Destinations from the bottom of this screen.
- Enter in your first destination address (A) and tap Next.
- Input your second destination address (B) followed by another address if desired (C).
- Tap Save in order to save this trip before requesting it. Tap Cancel at any time to cancel and start over.
- Once saved, the next time you open up the Uber app it will show your saved trips and ask which one you want to take. You can select one of them with the button to the right.
If you’d like to see all available rides at once, press More Destinations. If you would like to continue adding destinations for this trip without going back through the process again, go back into the Multiple destinations option under Where To? and follow steps 1-4 again.
If you’re planning a trip with multiple stops, you can use the Uber App to add them in advance. This is a great way to make sure your trip goes smoothly and that you don’t forget any important stops along the way.