How to Apply for Fido Loan in Ghana
The Fido Loan in Ghana is an innovative and flexible loan designed to provide you with the funding you need, when you need it, all without unnecessary paperwork or a long application process.
It allows you to access funds that you need for emergencies, to start or grow your business, pay back existing loans or simply buy things that are needed for your family, all within 15 minutes or less.
The Fido Loan can be used by anyone from small business owners to students and young professionals. All you need is to understand how to apply.
What is Fido Loan
Fido Loan is a financial provider that aims to extend credit and provide loans to unbanked populations in Ghana. They offer loans from GHS 100 up to GHS 2,000 with payment terms ranging up to a month.
- Applicant must be 18 years old.
- Applicant must have a good credit score.
- Applicant must have an income of at least GHS 10 per day.
What you need to apply
To apply for Fido Loan in Ghana, you need to;
- Have a mobile phone
- An active telephone number.
- An internet connection
- A valid national identification card.
- You must also provide your address
- Business earnings
- What you need the money for
- Medium you can use to pay back.
How to apply for Fido Loan
- Visit the google play store on your android device.
- In the search bar, type in “Fido Loan” and search.
- The Fido Loan app will show up and you hit on download.
- Wait for the app to download successfully
- Now, open the app and click on “get a loan”
- Fill in all the necessary requirements with the correct credentials.
- Wait for a while for your application to be processed
- After processing, if your application is approved, the requested amount will be disbursed into your MoMo account.
How to repay your Fido Loan
To repay your Fido Loan, you can use the same MoMo you used in applying for the loan. You can also use a different MoMo since you will be using your designated code as a reference.
How to Repay Fido Loan using MTN MoMo
- Dial *170#
- Select option 2(MoMo pay and Paybill)
- Choose option 2 (Paybill)
- Select option 5 (General payment)
- Enter “Fido” as the payment code.
- Enter amount
- Enter reference
- Enter your MoMo pin to complete payment.
How to repay Fido Loan using Voda Cash
- Dial *110#
- Select payment
- Select other payment
- Enter shortcode 633000
- Enter bill number
- Enter the amount to pay
- Enter voda cash pin to complete the payment
How to repay Fido Loan using airtel tigo cash
- Dial *110#
- Select option 6 for savings and loans
- Select option 2 for loans and payback loans
- Select option 2 to pay back fido loan
- Select option 1 to pay fido loan
- Enter amount
- Enter reference code
- Enter Airteltigo pin to complete the payment.
What happens if you don’t pay your fido loan?
It is good to pay your loan to enable you to extend your loan wallet in order to b able to borrow a higher amount. Refusing to pay will damage your credit score and makes it difficult to request any loan in the future.
Fido Loan in Ghana is a great way to get an emergency loan when you have nowhere or no one else to depend on. Applying is easy and simple. You can apply anywhere and anytime so far as you have the app, an internet connection, and a mobile phone.