Ever since the outbreak of COVID-19 in Ghana, numerous health and tech individuals and organisations have been looking at the best way to help with the situation.
Ghana’s Nyaho Medical Centre has collaborated with ClearSpace labs, an AI Research & Development company to launch a COVID-19 assessment tool called Serenity Health.
Serenity Health was developed to help the Ghanaians assess their COVID-19 risk, connect with health teams and testing locations as well as give access to daily follow-ups on the coronavirus pandemic.
When you use the assessment tool, you will be able to make decisions about seeking appropriate medical care at certified locations in Ghana.
There have been other apps relating to the coronavirus in Ghana like tracing app by the Ghana Institute of Surveyors.
Let’s look at how you can use the Serenity Health COVID-19 assessment tool to check your risk level of having the coronavirus.
How to check your Coronavirus (COVID-19) Risk Status in Ghana
- Visit the COVID-19 assessment site here: https://serenity.health/covid19
- Click on the “Click Here to Start Assessment” button
- A pop up comes to ask for location access. You can disable location as this does not affect the results
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the website
- Answer the questions that the Chatbot pops up as correctly as you can
- You will then receive an assessment response which could be either high risk or low risk
Apart from the assessment that the website provides, it also gives you the chance to schedule an appointment or have a health professional call you (which is very useful).
Don’t forget to share with your friends so they can all test too.
And remember to stay home and practice social distancing. Let’s fight COVID-19 together.