How to Check Your Vodafone Number
Want to check your Vodafone number balance? This guide will show you how to check your Vodafone number, whether it’s online, ussd or via the app, so you can make sure you’re getting the most out of your contract.
What is a mobile phone number?
A mobile phone number is on a small chip mostly found in cellular phones to enable to phone make calls and also access Internet.
Your mobile phone number is used as a key to access a variety of online and offline services. It’s often used by banks, businesses, and individuals to keep track of who you are and when you use their services.
Vodafone is a multinational telecommunications company, founded in 1984 and based in Newbury, Berkshire. Its primary business is the provision of mobile communications services and network solutions to carriers, businesses and organizations.
How to check your Vodafone number
There are various ways and methods to check your airtel number in Ghana. If you are having a new or an old sim card and you instantly need the number of that sim card, then follow any of the methods below:
Using USSD code
- Open your phone’s dial pad.
- Dial *127# and Press “OK”
- A message containing your sim number will appear on your phone screen in less than a minute.
Check using the Vodafone app
If you have a smartphone, another simple method is to:
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Vodafone app.
- Install it on your phone and sign up.
- Use the credentials you created when you signed up to log into your account.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your number and all of the package details on the screen.
Contacting the customer centre
- Go to the dial pad on your phone.
- Dial 100 and make the call from your number. Reply with your preferred language.
- Follow the voice prompts to speak to their agents.
- Write down your number and save it.
Through SMS or calls
- Get the phone digits of a friend near you with the SIM whose digits you want to know.
- Call or text your friend’s mobile numbers.
- On their phone’s call log or messages, you will view your mobile number.
- For you not to forget the digits again, write them down or save them in your phonebook.
New Shortcodes every Vodafone Customer must know
Table below shows new shortcodes for Vodafone customers to take note of so whenever they want to use their services, they can turn to.
|*119*Number# Send||Call me back|
|175||050 Number reservation (Text #book+space+the number to 175)|
|1080||Access code for fixed prepaid lines|
|*151#||VIS (Vodafone Information Service)|
|*142#||Swipe card service menu access|
|*126#||To check bundle information|
|*127#||To know a mobile number|
|##21# or ##002#||Deactivate from VF Mini pack|
|*556#||Vodafone Vim offers|
|*565#||Number For Life|
|*530#||Made For Me|
|558||Register Vodafone Cash by sending register to shortcode|
|*510#||Agent Application Code|
|*591#||Vodafone Cash Agent Helpline|
|*480#||Vodafone Unlimited Offers|
|*543#||Vodafone Good Morning|
|*200#||Vodafone Red offer|
|*400#||To check for your sim registration|
|*900#||FBB bill payment and balance info|
|*404#||Deactivating from VF Mini Pack|
|*313#||Vodafone live radio|
|*145#||Agent Sim registration|
|*700#||Vodafone mobile internet (Packages, bundles and more)|
If you are an Airtel customer, then it is worth knowing how to verify your phone number. Knowing your number makes it easier to access various services on the go without finding yourself wanted.