How to Delete a Tiktok Video
It’s enjoyable to make TikTok videos. However, occasionally mistakes do exist that you only discover after posting the video. So, how can a TikTok video be deleted?
Allow me to assist you with this. I gave straightforward instructions for erasing your TikTok videos. To learn how to also erase videos from drafts, scroll down.
The user interface of TikTok has recently undergone several modifications. On TikTok, you may now disable video views. The app has declared age protection due to all the privacy and security worries.
You may, however, disable age restriction in your app. If you have children at home, adding this option is a terrific idea. This will prevent any explicit videos from appearing on your TikTok For You page.
Making a playlist is now possible if you enjoy the songs you hear on TikTok. What steps must you take to remove a TikTok video from your account? This simple tutorial will show you how to remove a TikTok video.
How Can a TikTok Video Be Removed?
If there is a mistake in your video, you can remove it from your TikTok profile. On Android and iPhone, deleting your TikTok movies behaves differently. I’ll explain how to remove your TikTok video.
On an iPhone, how do you delete a TikTok video?
A TikTok video can be removed from your iPhone. Do not forget to log into your account. On an iPhone, follow these steps to erase a TikTok video.
How to Remove a TikTok Video from an iPhone Device?
- Use your iPhone to access TikTok.
- Tap the symbol for your profile.
- Locate the video you want to remove by scrolling through your profile.
- Tap the screen to make the video full-screen.
- Click the symbol for Options. The three horizontal dots are located next to the video.
- Click Delete in the pop-up menu.
- A confirmation prompt will appear before your TikTok video is deleted. To confirm removing the video, tap on Delete.
- You may remove a TikTok video from your iPhone profile in this way.
How to Remove a TikTok Video from an Android Device?
On Android, a TikTok video can be deleted. If you don’t have access to your computer, you may erase any videos from your TikTok account using your phone. This article will show you how to erase a video from TikTok on an Android device.
- Launch TikTok on your mobile device.
- Tap on the symbol for your profile to access your account.
- Tap the video that you wish to remove.
- Next, select Options (three horizontal dots icon).
- The Delete (trash can icon) option will appear.
- Select Delete from the menu.
- Tap on Delete once again to confirm your choice.
- Any Android phone may erase a TikTok video using this method.
Can I delete saved tiktok video?
You may remove saved or unfinished videos from TikTok. You have the option to remove a specific video.
Delete movies in bulk is another option. Here’s how to remove a TikTok video that has been saved.
On TikTok, you may choose the video you want to remove from your drafts. Here’s how to remove a certain stored TikTok video.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Click the profile icon.
- Click Drafts.
- Swipe to remove a video from your Drafts.
- Click Delete.
- To formally delete the stored video, press Discard.
Having learned how to erase a TikTok video, you can now. TikTok videos may be removed from your iPhone, Android device or the website. I’ve also described how you may delete individual or all of your drafts. We’ll continue to develop more of these simple instructions.