How to Enable Dark Mode on TikTok
Millions of people utilize the Tiktok platform, which enables them to post feature videos on any topic with their friends or the public at large. Recently, a popular program that allows users to enable dark mode has gained widespread use.
Even if you alter your device’s theme, you will never be able to utilize the dark mode on the original TikTok since it doesn’t have one.
How To Turn On Dark Mode On TikTok
Tiktok makes it incredibly easy to enable and disable dark mode. Additionally, there are two options available.
- First is to open the Tiktok app and enable dark mode there immediately.
- The second method is to adjust our device’s settings to dark mode, in which case Tiktok will automatically operate.
How To Turn On Dark Mode On TikTok for Android
The procedures listed below may be used to activate dark mode in TikTok for Android.
Users of Android devices can follow the instructions below to make use of this enhanced feature:
To use the most recent features, you must first update the TikTok app.
- Open the app and go to your profile after installing the new version (located on the bottom right)
- On your profile, tap the three-line menu bar in the upper right corner.
- After that, select Settings and Privacy.
- On the screen, select the dark mode option by tapping it.
- Two options—one for dark mode and the other for bright mode—would be presented to you.
- To use this function, tap the circle next to the dark mode.
If the aforementioned approach doesn’t work, you may activate one through the settings on your phone. Once you’ve changed your settings, TikTok will change as necessary.
The steps you must take are as follows:
- Go to the settings on your phone.
- Select Display and Brightness by tapping it.
- Next, select the “dark mode” option and turn it on.
- Your device has now entered dark mode.
How To Turn On Dark Mode On TikTok For iPhone
For iPhone and iPad users, TikTok has included a fully working dark mode functionality. Either the program or external settings can access the option. You can take the following actions:
- iOS 13 or newer should be installed on your device.
- In the bottom right corner of your screen, tap the Me symbol.
- Tap the three-line menu bar after that.
- Tap on the dark mode button under the Content and Activity area.
- Choose the night mode.
- The dark mode is now turned on.
By following the instructions below, you may activate the dark mode in your device’s settings as well:
- Your iPhone or iPad’s Settings app should be opened.
- Select Display and Brightness from the menu.
- Two options, dark and light, would be shown in the Appearance section.
Is Tiktok Dark mode compatible with Samsung?
Sadly, Samsung smartphones can only use TikTok’s standard mode at this time. But if you want to use TikTok’s dark mode on your Samsung, you may try utilizing applications like “Night Phone X” or “True Night Mode.”
You may alter the color mode of your phone by using these applications, which are accessible for free. Additionally, you may change the screen’s brightness, which will make it simpler to operate at night.
The most recent attempt by TikTok was to make the app more user-friendly with the use of dark mode. The quality or design of the program will not be impacted by the dark mode on iOS or Android.
You wouldn’t have to be concerned about TikTok making your eyes sore from the blue light. As a result, people may watch their preferred content producers for extended periods of time without risking their physical health.