How To Go Live On TikTok
TikTok is a video-sharing social network service owned by ByteDance, a Beijing-based internet technology company. The founder of TikTok is Zhang Yiming. TikTok is a cross-platform app available to IOS and Android.
In this article, we are going to learn how to go live on TikTok but before we go on, let’s look at some of the features of TikTok.
Features Of TikTok
TikTok comes pack with a lot of exciting features. Below are some of the features.
- Video Uploading – Users can upload their ready-made videos to their account and add edits and adjustments to it.
- Video Editing Effects – Just like other social networking apps like Instagram and Snapchat, TikTok comes with a pack of impressive features like changing eye colour, hair and even adding makeups and many more.
- Live Streaming – This is a premium feature. Users can interact with their fans in a live video.
- Social Sharing – TikTok allows video creators to share their videos on all the major social networks to reach more audience.
- Soundtracks – Favorite songs can be added to edited videos from the TikTok sound library.
There are a lot more exciting features in Tiktok but few are listed above. TikTok shook the world with the massive interest of people adopting the use of the app. Businesses uses the app to advertise their products and increase brand awareness using the app.
Below are some statistics you should know about TikTok in 2020.
TikTok Statistics You Should Know In 2020
- As of late 2019, TikTok users climax 800 million users. It is estimated to reach over a billion users in 2020.
- Nearly, 50% of TikTok’s global audience is under the age of 34 and 26% of TikTok users are aged between 18 and 24.
- TikTok app as of 2020 has been downloaded over 1.5 billion times worldwide.
- Averagely, a user spends at least 52 minutes per day on the app.
- The company that owns TikTok, Bytdance is valued at $75 million, making it the world’s most valuable startup.
- According to TikTok, it has over 60 million active users per month in the United States of which 60% are females and 40% being men.
Now to our main topic, let me take you to the steps to follow in order to go live on TikTok.
How To Go Live On TikTok
- Open your TikTok app and Log in to your account.
- Tap the plus sign, located at the button-center section of the screen.
- Tap the “live” button, located to the next option to record.
- Enter the title of your “livestream” and then select “Go Live” to start.
Note that, not all accounts can access the Live feature. Before you can go Live,
- You need to check if your account is allowed or not. It’s not available to all account.
- You can only go live on TikTok if your account has at least 1,000 followers.
- Once you have the ability to go live, you can livestream.
Going Live let your audience have a feel of your presence and increase your brand awareness. With this feature, creators interact more with their fans. In this article, we looked at how to go live in your TikTok app.