How to Login & Use University of Ghana STS Portal & More Info
The platform, which is referred to among students as the STS Portal, is a platform that an individual can use without paying anything provided the individual is a current student at the university. On the STS portal, you can do quite a number of things.
What is UGSTS
University of Ghana Students and Staff Service (UG STS) is a portal that provides students with access to their academic records, financial transactions, course registration, exam schedules etc. UGSTS is a centralized self-service portal which facilitates communication between students and faculty members.
Where can I access UG STS Portal
UG STS portal can be accessed from anywhere through the use of login credentials, which each and every student or faculty member has been given by the portal’s administrators during the registration process.
Why you should use UG STS Portal
Why should you use UG STS? It’s a great resource for students. You can register for classes, make payments, check your grades and much more.
The first thing you need to do is log into your UGSTS account by clicking here. If you don’t already have an account, then click create an account. Choose a username, pick a password (make sure it’s not too simple), enter your email address, fill in other contact information that’s needed, and agree to our user agreement.
What are my options to login into UGSTS?
To login into UGSTS, you have the following options:
How to sign up for University of Ghana STS Portal
The first thing you need to do is log into your UGSTS dashboard to be able to access the features. If you don’t already have an account,
- Open https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services and click create an account.
- Choose a username.
- Choose your password (make sure it’s not too simple).
- Enter your email address, fill in other contact information that’s needed, and agree to our user agreement.
How to login to University of Ghana STS Portal
Now, you have created an account and you need to login to be able to access the dashboard. To log in,
- Open your browser and type https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services.
- Go to login and then type in your username and password.
- Hit on login and if a few minutes, your dashboard will be displayed to you.
What can I do on the portal once logged in?
- Under Course Registration, you can search for courses, add or drop courses, or change your degree program.
- Under Course Schedule, you can view a list of all the classes you are enrolled in, their meeting times, and where they will be located.
- Under Course Submission, you can upload assignments that are graded by instructors.
- Under Examinations, you can view exams that have been scheduled for your class.
- Under Grades, you can view your grades, or request a grade change if you believe there was an error made by a faculty member.
- Under Progress Reports, you can see what you need to do before graduating from your current program.
- On My Academics & Financial Aid page, you can see how much money is owed to the university as well as what scholarships may still be available for you.
- On my Student Profile page, you can update information about yourself such as address, email, phone number and password.