How to Make Money from Facebook Reels
Facebook Reels are growing rapidly in popularity, and as they become more popular, they also become easier to monetize.
This guide will go over everything you need to know about Facebook Reels and how to make money from them.
What are Facebook Reels
Facebook Reels is a new feature on the social media platform that allows users to create and share short video clips.
Facebook Reels can be up to 15 seconds long and can be edited with filters, music, and other creative effects. While the feature is still fairly new, there are already a few ways that users can make money from their Reels.
Why Use Facebook Reels?
If you’re a creative type who’s always looking for new ways to make money, you may be wondering if you can make money from Facebook Reels.
The answer is yes! Here are five reasons why you should give it a try
- You don’t need any previous experience or special skills.
- You can do it on your own time and at your own pace.
- You don’t need any financial investment.
- You get to post the ads yourself instead of having to go through an agency or other third party.
- You have the potential to make more than $5 per day.
Aside the monetary aspect in Facebook rereels, it can also serve as a platform to showcase your video talent, sell your business out and others.
How to create a Facebook Reel
Creating a Facebook reel is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download the Facebook app on your phone.
- Open the app and sign into your account.
- Tap on the Create button at the top of the screen.
- Select Reels.
- Choose a video or photo from your camera roll, or capture something new using the in-app camera.
- Select a soundtrack for your video and add text captions if you like.
- Add an intro animation that matches the theme of your reel to create some eye-catching visuals for viewers before they watch your content.
- Preview what you’ve created so far then publish it!
How to make money with Facebook Reels
1. Personal Ads
If you’re looking to make money with Facebook Reels, one option is to run ads. You can create an ad that targets people who are interested in your Reel content, and then send them to your website or online store.
You can also use Facebook’s new Sponsored Reels feature to promote your Reels content directly to people who are most likely to be interested in it. With a little creativity, you can make money from Facebook Reels without having to put up any of your own money.
2. Facebook Ads
If you are a video content creator with more than 10,000 followers, five videos or more, and 600,000 minutes of views in the past 60 days, then you are eligible to run facebook ads in their Reels.
However, these new advertising options are currently available in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and 50 other countries. Just like any other ad service will be, the creator at the end will take a higher portion of the earnings which will possibly be 55% whiles the Meta takes 45%.
The reel is a new addition to the metaverse and thus, there are new ideas coming everyday. Meta as part of their plan of making the reel successful will be allowing viewers to send stars to a content creator while watching their Reels. For every star received, the creator gets one cent from Meta and the more they receive, the more their earning increases.
4. Reels Bonus Program
The Reels Play Bonus will be an invite system where every invitee earns a bonus on top of his earnings per 1000 views on his/her video published on reel over a period of a specific time which will be given.