How to quickly track your order on Jumia Nigeria online
Jumia started in 2012 and now the Online Store is available in more than 20 African countries including Nigeria. From the moment you order on Jumia, a thought begins to wander in your mind: When will my order be delivered?
The excitement that emanates from your expectations is close to no one else. The weather seems to stop and the minute sounds like an hour and you realize the wait isn’t that easy, especially when you don’t even know what time your order will be delivered.
Every one of us likes shopping in different stores, but sometimes we don’t have time to go around and find many. Features can help you find exciting things without getting tired! Jumia is one of those and one of the most popular stores in Nigeria.
These stores can save you time and offer many products without leaving your trainer. It is the leading online platform in Africa that allows consumers to track their order making shopping much easier and safer. Know where your order is instantly from the time of purchase.
In any case, the online retail store has more than 20 million unique visitors per month, which helps it rank as the 7th most visited site in Nigeria.
You can place an order in the store and be up to date with the delivery. In this blog post, we will tell you how to order from Jumia and how to easily track your order on Jumia.
How to order from Jumia
- To order from Jumia You must first get the Jumia App on either Google play store or iStore
- You can also order directly on their official website, which is unique to every country. For Nigeria, we have their site be jumia.com.ng
- You can log into the website or app if you already have an account with Jumia
- Open an account on the app or website if you haven’t done so before
- Choose the category you would love to purchase from
- Select the product or products you would love to purchase and proceed to payment
- Choose the payment method you would love to use and proceed to payment
- An email or text message would be sent to you after the purchase to confirm
However, to protect yourself from unnecessary worries and troubles of all sorts, as you are waiting for your order, we have good news for you, you no longer have to wait in the dark and you can track the progress of your order by following the procedures listed to teach you on how to do it. The steps are detailed below.
How to track your order on Jumia Nigeria
- Go to jumia.com.ng and click on your name (you must log in first)
- Click “Orders” in the menu that appears; Redirect you to the order page.
- Find the specific order you want to track and click “View details”
- Click “Follow this item”
- The map showing your order status will be displayed
- Click to view details under the order number displayed
- Your current order will be displayed
How to track your Jumia Nigeria Order with an Order Code
On September 2, 2020 Jumia announced the launching of a tool on its website in Lagos, Nigeria that would help her customers in tracking their orders easily and more effective.
- Visit Jumia.com.ng/track
- Enter your “Order Code” followed by your email address.
- Click “Check Now”.
- After clicking the “check now” button, Jumia will show you where your product is and ship it to you.
Everything is as simple as cake. We have discussed extensively two major methods that can be used in tracking your orders on Jumia online store; kindly choose a very safe method that suits you for a hitch-free online Appearance and Enjoy Easy Way to Track Your Orders on Jumia.