How to Restore Your Snapchat Streak Score
Snapchat streaks are just one way to keep in touch with your friends on Snapchat, but they’re also the only way to see the total number of days you and your friend have been snapping each other. However, if your score and your streak has disappeared and you want to restore it, then this guide is for you.
About snapchat streak score
Snapchat streak score is the measure of how many consecutive days you have chatted with a friend on Snapchat. Keep in mind that Snapchatters can only be added as friends for 7 days before being dropped from the list if they have not been chatted with. As the name suggests, keeping a streak alive for longer will increase its value up to 10 pointpoints.
How does snapchat streak works
Snapchat users engage in a streak when they go more than two days without snapping each other. Streaks are scored on the number of consecutive days that two people have snapped each other and can be seen by anyone who sends them messages.
If you send somebody a message, but they don’t respond, you will still be able to see that you have a one-day or two-day streak with them on the app.
How do you loose your snapchat streak score
Snapchat streaks are the way that you can tell how much someone cares about you. If you don’t talk to them for a while, they’ll end the streak by flipping over their name and drawing a line through it, which indicates that they’re no longer interested in talking to you.
How to restore your snapchat streak score
It turns out that Snapchat’s score can be easily fixed. All you need to do is make a quick change on your account settings.
- Open Snapchat and sign in to your account.
- Tap Settings.
- Towards the bottom, go to the Supports section.
- Tap I Need Help, then Snapstreaks.
- From the What if my Snapstreak has gone? option, choose Let us know.
- Select My Snapstreaks disappeared.
- Fill in the form; include as much information as possible.
- Hit Send to submit your form.
How to keep your snapstreak going
- Send a snap to your friend at least one time in 24 hours – A message, picture, or video from Memories will not count.
- Receive and open a snap from that same friend within that same 24-hour timeframe.
- Send and receive Snaps from the same individual – A group message won’t count.
It can be hard to keep up with how many people you are chatting with on Snapchat, and losing a connection in the chat can also make it difficult. Luckily, if you know what happened and what caused your streak to break, it is relatively easy to get it back going again.