How to screen record on iPhone 12
Screen recording is a feature that allows you to record the screen of your iPhone or iPad. This can be used for a variety of purposes such as creating tutorials, recording gameplay, or just capturing an important moment. It’s easy to use and a great way to capture what you’re doing on your device.
The iPhone 12 offers an incredibly useful feature for capturing whatever is happening on the screen—screen recording. Whether it’s to show off an app, share a tutorial, or just capture a moment in time, screen recording on the iPhone 12 is a simple and easy process.
How to activate screen record on iPhone 12
The simplest way to use screen record is finding it on your iphone control center. But most at times, the screen record will not be found and if such happehs, it means you jave to manually add it to be able to comfortably use it.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 12.
- Tap Control Center.
- Tap Customize Controls.
- Scroll down and tap on the + sign next to Screen Recording.
- Screen Record with then be added to your control center.
- Tap the back button to return to the Control Center.
How to screen record on iphone 12
Now, screen record has been added to your control center. To use it,
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center.
- Tap and hold the Screen Recording button.
- Select Microphone Audio if you want to record sound with your video.
- Tap the Start Recording button to begin recording your iPhone 12’s screen.
- When you’re done recording, tap the Stop Recording button in the Control Center.
- Thats it!
Where will the Screen Recording be saved on iPhone 12?
As soon as you click on the timer to stop screen recording, it will be saved in “Photos” by default. To view your recording, go to “Photos” and hit play. You can share, delete, or edit it as per your requirement.
Why can’t I screen record on my favourite streaming apps?
While screen recording can be used to capture everything happening on your iPhone screen, including notifications and calls, you cannot screen record apps like Netfliz, Amazon Prime Video and Disney + due to copyright issues.
Screen recording your iPhone 12 is a great way to capture your best moments and share them with family and friends. With just a few taps, you can record what’s on your screen for any app or game. It’s easy to do and can save you time in the long run if you ever need to troubleshoot an issue or just show someone else how to do something on their phone.