How To Use WorldRemit To Send Money To MTN Mobile Money Accounts
Gone were the days sending money was not a simple thing to do, to send money you will have to walk miles to the bank, join the queue and wait for it to be your turn and then send.
Same applies to when money has been sent to you and you want to withdraw, you will have to go with your national identification card (voters card, passport, Ghana card).
Thanks to WorldRemit, now you can send and receive money across the globe at the comfort of your home.
What is WorldRemit?
WorldRemit Is an online money transfer service used in sending and receiving money to foreign countries, it was founded in 2010 and has over 3 million users across the globe.
WorldRemit is currently working in 150 countries and luckily Ghana happens to be part.
Maybe you have a relative who is staying abroad and will want to send you money but does not know how to send the money straight to your mobile money wallet.
In this article I am going to take you through How To Use WorldRemit To Send Money To MTN Mobile Money Accounts within minutes.
Before getting started make sure the recipient has a mobile money account.
How to money to MTN Mobile Money Accounts using the WorldRemit Mobile App
- Download WorldRemit On your Google Play Store or Apple App store
- Open the app and press Get Started, now tap on Sign Up
- On the signup page choose your country, and then type in your full name, email address and your password
- You will then be asked to set up a pin that will be required anytime you open the app, you can also choose to use face recognition or touch ID
- Now on your dashboard click on Start Now
- Select the country you will want to send the money to
- Now type in the amount you want to send and you will immediately see the exchange rate and the fee
- Choose how you would like your recipient to receive the money, at this stage choose mobile money
- Type in your recipient mobile money number, name and then details and click on Next
- Now choose your payment method either to pay using bank transfer or credit card.
How to money to MTN Mobile Money Accounts using the WorldRemit Website
- Visit WorldRemit.com
- Click on sign up, choose your country, first, last and middle name and then your email and password.
- On your dashboard choose the country you want to send money to and then hit Get Started.
- Choose mobile money
- Now enter the amount you want to send and you will see WorldRemit let you know the cost of your transfer, fees and the exchange rate.
- Now input the details of the person you are sending the money to, which include the recipient’s mobile number, country, first, middle and last name, address, city, after that press Next.
- Now you will then have to pay for the transfer, you can choose to pay using bank transfer or your credit card.
WorldRemit has made it easy to send and receive money at the comfort of your home, with WorldRemit, your relative can send you mobile straight to your mobile money account without the need to visit the bank.