Jumia Food: How To Order Food Online and Have It Delivered
No matter where you are in the world, one thing that keeps us all going about our daily routine easily is food.
Almost everyone in this world eats at least once a day. And that only consolidates how important food is to our very existence.
Not everyone likes to cook at home all the time. Once a while, people tend to purchase food from restaurants and bars outside.
The problem, however, is in moving to and fro town to get food especially for people who are very busy all the time.
So, earlier we introduced you to 5 applications for food delivery in Ghana.
Jumia Foods is one of those applications which we disccused in the article.
Today, we shall look at how to order and receive food through the Jumia Foods app.
How To Order And Receive Food Via Jumia Foods App
To purchase food on Jumia food app, follow the main steps below:
- Register for a user account if you are a new user or login if you already have a jumia account.
- Select your location.
- Select the type of service you want
- Choose your preferred shop
- Add the foods to your cart
- Go to checkout
- Enter your phone number
- Review your order
- Select your delivery date and time
- Enter your delivery address information
- Choose your preferred payment method and complete your order.
You would receive a confirmation message and mail from Jumia Ghana, indicating that you have placed an order on the app.
How To Register For an Account On Jumia Food
If you don’t have an account with Jumia already, it is important for you to get an account before you could place an order on the Jumia Food app.
The following steps would help you create an account on the app:
- Click on Login/ register
- Click on create account
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your phone number
- Enter your email address
- Type your preferred password
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Click on ‘create an account’
Your account would be created once you finish the last step.
How To Make Payment On Jumia Foods App
Once you’ve finished adding your food to the basket and you’ve finished reviewing your order, the final step available is making payment.
Follow these easy steps to make a payment on your Jumia Food app with ease:
- Select your payment method from the list; Cash on Delivery, Mobile Money or Payment with cards.
- For Mobile money, select mobile money from the list.
- Click on Place Order now
- Wait for the site to redirect you to Jumia Pay
- Add your payment method by selecting your network and inputting your number.
- If you are a jumia pay user, you already have your details there so just select the account you want to pay with.
- Click on Pay Now.
- Approve the transaction on your mobile phone.
How To Approve Jumia Pay Transaction On MTN Mobile Money
- Dial *170# on your phone.
- Select option 6 for ‘My account’.
- Selection option 3 for ‘My approvals’.
- Select 1 to select the Jumiapay transaction.
- Select 1 to approve the transaction.
- Enter your mobile money pin to confirm.
There are many apps available today, thanks to the internet and the numerous app developers, which makes purchasing and delivery of food easier than ever before.
Today, you can sit in your living room or be in bed and place an order for foods anywhere around your city.
Within a few minutes or hours depending on your delivery preference, you get your food delivered right to you at home.
One of those trusted apps for food delivery in Ghana is the Jumia Foods app.
I hope this article guides you to download and use Jumia Food more efficiently to save you from the hustles and bustles of purchasing food in town.
If you have any comments, reservations or suggestions, kindly leave them in the comment box below or get in touch with us.