LoL System Requirements (PC)
Are you fanatical for online games? If you answered yes to that question, you should start playing League of Legends, better known by its initials, LoL. It is the most famous multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game at present.
Nevertheless, for this game to work correctly, there are certain requirements that your computer has to meet. If your PC meets the minimal conditions, you’ll be able to play without waiting a long time for the game to load and without the images freezing up.
Find out everything there is to know about LoL System Requirements (PC) in this entry and start to experience the true excitement of participating in the battle arena.
LoL System Requirements for a PC
If you want to download League of Legends for PC from your computer, you first have to make sure that you meet the LoL system requirements for PCs. Check the list below and see if your computer meets the requirements or not.
- You can only enjoy this exciting game if your computer is running the Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Windows 7 operating system.
- You should also check to be sure that you have a 2GHz processor.
- The RAM memory that your PC has should be at least 1 GB for Windows XP. Having said that, if your operating system is Windows Vista or Windows 7, it’d be best to have at least 2 GB of RAM.
- The hard drive of your PC must have at least 8 GB of free space.
- Check to ensure that your computer’s graphics card is compatible with Shader 2.0.
- Also, be sure you have compatibility with DirectX v9.0c or higher.
Advantages of being a LoL player
If you decide to join the immense and growing community of LoL players, you will enjoy several advantages like the ones mentioned below.
- The first benefit is that you’ll have a lot of friends to play whenever you want.
- You’ll have the chance to apply values like cooperation, solidarity, and respect.
- It helps you to improve your attention and process information more easily.
- As the games unfold, you’ll be obliged to let your positive skills shine through.
- When you get involved in the game’s excitement, your stress and anxiety levels will go down.
- You’ll develop your creativity as you’ll have to come up with battle strategies to win the title of champion.
- Thanks to its popularity, there will always be a game you can join.
- The game has a great deal of content.
- Thanks to periodic updates with new challenges, you’ll never get bored.
- You’ll learn to be strategic with your team.
How much space does LoL take up?
The base installation requires a minimum of 5 GB of space. But, when you add different patches and languages the game will start to use more disk space. Therefore, that’s something to take into account when you decide to download League of Legends.
Now that you know what the necessary requirements are to play LoL on your PC, try to meet them all and start to have the most entertaining and fun experiences with your friends without the need to leave home.