Nvidia RTX 30 Series: Everything New, Release Date And New Feature
The second generation of the RTX was announced at the official Nvidia launch event is September 1st, 2020. The RTX series is called the 3000 series and GPU will be available is September 17th. The RTX 30 series graphic card comes in three types
With the launch of the RTX GPU, the greatest ever generational leap in PC. Gaming has a performance of up to two times than the previous generation.
Here are the new features of RTX 30 Series:
- Nvidia Reflex is a new system that optimizes the rendering pipeline across CPU and GPU to reduce latency by 50%. Nvidia Reflex improve reaction time than the previous GPU.
- The Nvidia G-Sync Display is a 360hertz display designed for e-sports and has a built-in position latency analyzer. A display befitting for gamers.
- Nvidia Broadcast is a new app feature for live streamers that uses an AI algorithm to turn a room into a home studio.
- Omniverse machinima is a new app feature that brings elements and assets from games using a real-time computer graphics engine to create cinematic progression.
- DLSS 2.0 is a new era AI-Powered computer graphics that Ray trace fewer pixels and use AI on the Tensor cores to increase picture quality and frame rate.
- Ampere architecture is the second generation RTX GPU that comes with a new shader, RT core, and Tensor cores.
- The new Ampere architecture is built with;
- 30 shader Tera-Flops( 2.7x faster than the previous generation )
- 58 RT Tera-Flops core ( 1.7x faster than the previous generation )
- 238 Tensor cores ( 2.7x faster than the previous generation ).