Prezzy Card Vs Paysafe Card: What is Better for Gambling?
Shop with Paysafe and Prezzy Cards or gift your gambling aficionado friend a voucher worth a good gambling session. You can purchase a prepaid card with any specific value and use them to deposit money in your favourite casino destination. Launched in 2000, the Paysafe card is as much a safe, reliable method of payment as Prezzy Card is (which was launched in 2006). There are plenty of New Zealand online casinos that accept both these methods of payment. These cards make extraordinary gifts for your gambler friends.
A Paysafe card is a very popular alternative to pay through a credit card. About 2.5 million people have chosen Paysafe card as one of the safest, incognito, and widely accepted prepaid payment vouchers or gift cards available online.
Customers can purchase these cards from their respective websites and use them at local sale outlets and online websites which accept these methods of payment. They are independent of the user’s bank account, credit card, and other sensitive info. Cross-currency usage of the cards is possible within certain limits. For a Paysafe card, you need to create an account. But, each of the cards has its own positive and negative sides. Check out the pros and cons of either of these cards to know which one suits you the best.
The Paysafe card comes with a 16-digit PIN which can be used to make transactions in over 500,000 stores and outlets present all around the world. They have a deposit limit of $100. A Paysafe card is the best alternative if you do not want to share any credit details. In New Zealand, most $10 deposit casinos with Paysafecard are reviewed by NZ CasinoDeps and include Casino Room, Royal Vegas, Ruby Fortune, and Jackpot City. They also offer a bonus on a ten-dollar deposit which usually varies from 100% up to 200%. Other uses of Paysafe cards include depositing money to globally acknowledged digital wallets such as NETELLER and skrill.
- Payments through Paysafe cards are very secure. Since it does not contain any sensitive information, it is a much safer option. Your Paysafe card makes you totally anonymous and has a $100 max deposit. So, the card is not only cyber-attack-proof but also there’s not much to lose anyway.
- Fees are charged only if your card still has money left after the first 12 months from the date of issuance.
- Many top online casinos accept Paysafe cards.
- Payment through a Paysafe card enables the users to remain anonymous to the merchant and the payment provider as well.
- Moreover, any loss of money by accident or by fraudulent attacks is only limited to the voucher purchased. No credit card details or bank account details are put at risk.
- You cannot use Paysafe cards to withdraw money.
- Cannot be re-loaded once the balance is finished.
A Prezzy Card acts as a prepaid card which you can use for shopping in any New Zealand online shopping or gambling website. This card is loaded with New Zealand dollars which can be used as long as the card expires. You can purchase this card directly from their website but remember that this card is exclusively for people belonging to New Zealand.
- Prezzy Cards can be used in any place that accepts Visa electronically.
- They are mostly like a prepaid Visa card which can be loaded with amounts ranging from $25 to $1000.
- Safe and secure.
- You can use Prezzy Cards in 32 million Visa outlets – online or offline in-store.
- The easy anonymous payment method comes in handy when you don’t want to register your personal information somewhere.
- Prezzy Cards can be used only in New Zealand.
- Fees are charged for buying and maintaining.
- Prezzy Cards have expiry dates that amount to at least 24 months which is way less than normal Visa cards.
By using Paysafe products and Prezzy cards, you can stay anonymous and protect your personal details and sensitive financial data. You can try them for yourself and see how convenient these cards are both for personal use and for gifting purposes. They are more secure than using your personal info through debit and credit cards.
These voucher cards have multiple uses – you can use them to deposit money in your favourite casino, use them online or offline at the destinations included on the official website. The Paysafe card has better advantages than the Prezzy card in terms of charging minimal fees and some others. But, you might like the Prezzy card since it comes with its own amazing perks. In a nutshell, both the cards have their own disadvantages but they are great ways to anonymously pay online or gift someone as a voucher including the cash amount you want.