Review: Movavi Video Editor
As much as recording videos has become easier and more convenient with digital cameras, smartphones and other devices – editing videos remain complicated and somewhat technical. Many of the more powerful editors cater to the needs of professionals and have a steep learning curve for anyone without much experience.
The one notable exception to this is Movavi Video Editor. It is a unique video editor that has built up quite a following due to the fact that it makes video editing easy and accessible.
In short, if you were to use it to edit your videos you wouldn’t have to worry about your level of experience or expertise – because it requires none.
Simple and Intuitive
Essentially Movavi Video Editor is designed to make editing a video simple and intuitive. Rather than forcing users to learn about the software in advance, it enables them to jump right in and figure out how to use its features by actually applying them.
Both the user interface as well as the features themselves help to enable this. The interface is clean and easy to navigate, while the features make editing more visual and involve basic actions like adjusting a slider, dragging an element into place, or resizing a frame.
To further simplify certain areas, Movavi Video Editor has certain tools that are automated to some degree or other. In some cases, these tools will let you make the changes that you need to your video with nothing more than a single click.
Powerful Features and Capabilities
Despite the fact that its main focus is on making video editing easy and intuitive, Movavi Video Editor does not do that at the expense of its features. If anything you’ll probably be surprised by just how many powerful features are present in the editor, and what you can do with them.
Using the features in Movavi Video Editor will let you:
- Cut, trim, merge and arrange video segments to structure and compile videos.
- Add audio tracks containing background music or a voiceover, and edit them to improve their quality, apply effects, remove background noise, and more.
- Enhance the quality of videos either manually or automatically, and fix common issues that may affect them.
- Record additional audio or video footage from external devices using the video capture module.
- Apply visual effects including animated transitions, artistic filters, or unique special effects such as Chroma key, slow motion, or split screen.
- Automatically compile impressive videos in a few simple steps using the ‘Montage Wizard’.
- Insert simple or animated text fields that can be customized to create creative types of captions, titles, or subtitles.
At the end of the day, you should have a good idea just how capable Movavi Video Editor truly is, and how you can use it to come up with impressive videos of your own.
If you’d like to get a better idea of its capabilities or want to see how easy it is to use – the best way is to give it a try so that you can experience what it brings to the table firsthand.