School Placement 2022: Release Date, How To Check & More [Full Guide]
Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh for your Placement Cards. For inquiries, you can call our call center on 0555475811
If your child wrote the 2021 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE), or you are a teacher with an interest in your pupil’s welfare, then after release of the 2021 BECE results, School Placements is now high on your priority list.
In this article, we will cover all you need to know about the release of the 2021 School Placements via the CSSPS.
A total of 553,408 candidates, including 1,132 private candidates who wrote the BECE and are looking forward to checking their school placements.
School Placement 2022 Release Date
So when will school placement be released? The School placement is expected to be released on Tuesday, 14th February 2023 to enable students to prepare for their entry into SHS.
Once the placements have been released, all students can check their results on the CSSPS Results Check Page.
How to Reserve your SHS/BECE/CSSPS Placement Checker right now
For smart people. When you are among the first to check your placement, you stand a better chance of getting a good school should you do self-placement.
Follow the steps below to secure your placement card, and the card will be sent to you within 30 minutes of releasing the placements. Call 0555475811 if you need any help.
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh/Reserve with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to reserve. eg: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated. Eg: 1
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Confirmation of reservation as well as Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will receive an SMS confirming you have reserved your Placement Checker. You will also receive your checker one placement has been released.
Why Should you check your School placement early?
There are several reasons why you should try and be the early bird when checking the placement results.
- You get to know early the school you have been posted to This will help you plan ahead. Planning ahead is very important because you may have been placed in a school that is far from your home and you will now have to go early and give them your placement form as you get the requirements for joining the school.
- What if the school you have been placed in is not to your liking or does not offer the course you want? It is important to know early on if the school they have picked for you is the one you want and if it is not, you can start finding alternative options before it is too late.
- What if you feel that they were unfair in the placement late on? This is a very disheartening situation. Checking early will ensure that you are ready for whatever outcome and that you will be able to sort those issues early on.
How to check School Placement Online on a mobile phone or PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal at http://www.cssps.gov.gh/
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2020, this is what you will input: 123456789018.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top of the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
How to do a Self-Placement if you didn’t get an SHS
Here is how to do self-placement for the School Placement 2021/22 if you didn’t get a school.
- Visit the Computerized School Selection & Placement System Website – https://www.cssps.gov.gh
- Select Check Placement Module.
- Provide E-Voucher Pin and Index Number
- You will be directed to the Self-Placement Module
- Choose your desired school, as well as your residential preference (day/boarding).
- Confirm and Print changes
What to do when you see error 502 Bad Gateway on CSSPS Website
If you are checking your placement and you see error 502 bad gateway, it means that a lot of people are also checking the result and the system is down as a result of that.
It is not a problem with the eVoucher Code. You will have to wait for a while and then try to check again.
How many times can I use the Placement Checker?
You can use the placement checker an unlimited number of times. This means you can use the same placement checker to check on your phone, and even send it to the cafe to print the placement.
Even if 100 times, you can use the BECE placement checker card to check for the same student.
What to do when you see System Under Maintenance
When you visit the CSSPS website and you see a message like “System Under Maintenance”, don’t panic. It is just because the portal has been closed to load the information of all the students.
That is why you have to buy the placement checker early so when the portal opens again, you can quickly check.